Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I like to think Steve would have dropped colo and started Mbemba + Williamson. Some nagging part of me says it would have been Colo + Iron Mike though.

Not that there's much doubt it would be a proper ... how to put it maturely and politely ... buttfucking by Liverpool no matter who's put in centre defence.

I'm kinda pleased. I reckon Liverpool will tank us regardless, but if this awful, awful "player" is injured, then perhaps it will force their hand to buy in January, because quite frankly I don't believe they were going to spend.

They don't want to play for McClaren, slightest twinge and they shie off.

Probably also don't want to play in front of our fans, especially the mood the fans are in, Williamson would be a prime target.

They don't want to play for McClaren, slightest twinge and they shie off.

Probably also don't want to play in front of our fans, especially the mood the fans are in, Williamson would be a prime target.

Yip, which isn't fair on him as he appears to be a nice enough bloke who is well aware of his own limitations and the audible groans the first time he hits it long (usually because none of our esteemed midfield have showed for the ball short) would no doubt see him retreat into his shell.

He's not injured..... Steve is playing mind games...... lull the scousers in to a false sense of security and deliver the killer blow when the team sheet is handed in and there is Williamson in the starting 11.  Klopp will have to talk his players off the bus....they'll be shitting bricks!!! :mackems: