Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest chicken little
On 11 April 2013, Williamson made his 100th appearance for the Magpies in a 1–1 draw with Benfica and has since gone on to become a fans' favourite at St James' Park.[citation needed]

:lol: :lol:

On 11 April 2013, Williamson made his 100th appearance for the Magpies in a 1–1 draw with Benfica and has since gone on to become a fans' favourite at St James' Park.[citation needed]

A citation will never be found.

• 2 weeks later...

If MYM had played like he did today and made basic individual errors that cost us 2 goals, he would have been hauled off. This guy seems to get away with murder.

Absolutely. The double standards Pardew has for his favourites is disgusting.

There is just ZERO explanation for how or why he headed that ball straight at Pelle for the second goal? Coloccini has been utter garbage don't get me wrong, but fuck me! You don't make that decision as a professional defender, to head the ball straight to the striker in that way unless you were paid to throw the game. He couldn't have been heading it to safety, and it couldn't have been a pass to Colo as he could fucking see Pelle in his view. Just baffling.

We sent MYM away so that this clown can put in a performance like that in an NUFC shirt. Utter disgrace.

The commentator on Setanta yesterday genuinely said he'd become a fans' favourite.  :lol:  Maybe the opposition fans.

The commentator on Setanta yesterday genuinely said he'd become a fans' favourite.  :lol:  Maybe the opposition fans.

Probably been reading this place last season.

There is just ZERO explanation for how or why he headed that ball straight at Pelle for the second goal? Coloccini has been utter garbage don't get me wrong, but f*** me! You don't make that decision as a professional defender, to head the ball straight to the striker in that way unless you were paid to throw the game. He couldn't have been heading it to safety, and it couldn't have been a pass to Colo as he could f***ing see Pelle in his view. Just baffling.

We sent MYM away so that this clown can put in a performance like that in an NUFC shirt. Utter disgrace.

Yeah but we are more together now without those disruptive influences. Think of the positives

There is just ZERO explanation for how or why he headed that ball straight at Pelle for the second goal? Coloccini has been utter garbage don't get me wrong, but f*** me! You don't make that decision as a professional defender, to head the ball straight to the striker in that way unless you were paid to throw the game. He couldn't have been heading it to safety, and it couldn't have been a pass to Colo as he could f***ing see Pelle in his view. Just baffling.

You're giving him too much credit,  the cunt had no idea what he was doing,  same as ever,  totally clueless.

As is always the case. The longer he's in the team the more his inadequacies show.

He reminds me of Andy O'Brien, can look okay for a period but you just know the longer he stays in the team he will crack under the pressure. He was falling to pieces yesterday, looked frightened of his own shadow.