Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

The idea of hoofball is nonsense anyway. Both Keegans and SBR sides used to play long balls out of the defence, the difference is that they had the players cope with that system and the variety to play a different way if needs be. There's nothing wrong with the odd percentage ball up the front men, its the inability to change things round that have cost us so dear.

Guest neesy111

The idea of hoofball is nonsense anyway. Both Keegans and SBR sides used to play long balls out of the defence, the difference is that they had the players cope with that system and the variety to play a different way if needs be. There's nothing wrong with the odd percentage ball up the front men, its the inability to change things round that have cost us so dear.

It's not the odd percentage though, it's every time with Williamson etc.

I don't mind mixing it up, but for the last 3 months our main tactic has been to hoof it.

:lol:

You have a much quicker player right behing you, are heading towards your own goal, have no clue what is behind you and zero time to make a decision.

You need your keeper who can see the whole play in front of him to tell you what to do.

Obviously that cunt Williamson's fault  :facepalm:

You have a much quicker player right behing you, are heading towards your own goal, have no clue what is behind you and zero time to make a decision.

You need your keeper who can see the whole play in front of him to tell you what to do.

Obviously that c*** Williamson's fault  :facepalm:

Yep, good post, More Kruuls fault.

:thup: If he'd kicked it out for a corner people would have called him a hasty dick for not letting Krul take it. Thought he did a good job of shielding it.

:thup: If he'd kicked it out for a corner people would have called him a hasty dick for not letting Krul take it. Thought he did a good job of shielding it.

Agree with both of these. I love Krul, don't get me wrong, but I thought that was Krul's fault.

Yep, love Krul and was horrified to see him 5th best keeper in the league in some shit poll recently but he had a much better view than Williamson who has been pretty poor recently.

I can sort of understand why people would rather blame Williamson over our young, class keeper but it was obviously not his fault.

I would have bet everything I owned, my lass and my entire family this thread would be bumped straight after the goal mind :lol:

Goal was Williamson's fault, but from someone who's normally a critic of him he's played well otherwise today.

Not his fault at all :lol: has had a decent performance but will be discredited because of the goal.

Why did Williamson head the ball away when it was clearly evident it was about to fall into Krul's hands?

Because he didn't get any shout at all and Krul could see everything behind Williamson? ???

It is Krul who should let Williamson know he was coming out.  If Williamson didn't hear it, he is doing the right thing to try to clear himself.  It is Krul's fault.

:thup:

Obviously it will be a lot easier for some to blame Williamson.

If you want to judge every incident on how good a player is I suppose it makes the game easier. Perch must be having a shocking season mind.