Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Consolation goal?  There was 40 minutes left man.  :lol:

They manage to get another one and suddenly it would have been backs to the wall lucky to come away with the win.

All hypothetical obviously as we still managed to control the game after it, but we simply can't give away such bad goals like that at this level.

Absolutely needs 100% support on sunday. Exactly what whingers and moaners in the crowd think it will benefit the time by hurling abuse at him against Liverpool and completely unnerving him even more if he makes a mistake.........that'll play right into Liverpool's hands.

Guest neesy111

Both to blame but for me Krul should be commanding the situation, if he came out 100% committed he would had got the ball in the 1st place.

Despite the mistake, I thought he battled well throughout the match.

As others have said, it's important that fans don't get on his back, especially now that Colo is injured. Even if he makes an error against Liverpool (which seems very likely the way things are going for him in the past few weeks) he has the character to up his game.

Despite the mistake, I thought he battled well throughout the match.

As others have said, it's important that fans don't get on his back, especially now that Colo is injured. Even if he makes an error against Liverpool (which seems very likely the way things are going for him in the past few weeks) he has the character to up his game.

Agree, he lacks mobility and commits a few too many needless pulls/fouls, but as a squad CB I'd be happy with him.

We need to get behind him for the next few games.

As a centre half you're definitely within your rights to expect a call from the keeper in that situation, whether it's to clear it or leave it for him. If that call doesn't come though you need to know how late you can leave it and clear it at that point, Krul and Williamson both failed to do their jobs but Krul could've saved Williamson by being decisive.

Definitely need two centre-backs this summer. One to partner Coloccini, and one to replace Williamson. Can't really rely on S.Taylor. Just had a look at his appearance record and it's not impressive. Only played more than 30 games in a league season once.

Guest Roger Kint

I thought the goal was Krul's fault myself like.

So did i, if he didnt hesitate there wasnt a problem

No other options at the moment. Blame lack of activity b those who make the transfers. I'd be less than impressed if he's anywhere near starting next season. If he is it will go down as another unproductive transfer window certainly for the defence.

Shocking player.

Thought the WBA goal was half of Krul, half of Williamson. Other than that, he was solid and looked dependable enough. I'm hoping the media interviews he did may give him some confidence too.

Say what you will about that play, he got fucking decked by Krul that would make any NFL Defensive Back proud. Part of me laughed deeply on the inside.

Yep, it was a nasty knock to the side of the head. He looked completely lost for a second, eyes just went blank.

Guest NufcBano

Willo is quite simply a Championship defender masquerading as a Premier league player.

He summed himself up quite nicely on motd2 with, "...I pinch myself just watching myself on match of the day..."

.............yea, I bet you do!

He was alot better yesterday,  the goal was unfortunate.  i said to my mate at half time what a difference Williamson and Simpson were in the first without the crowd on there backs!