Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

williamson had a good game today as far as I'm concerned and Krul looked to be slow in intercepoting that ball when it was obvious willo was shielding it in...

Until that moment he looked very solid.

Perch was great aswell on the left, didn't look great in the middle tho?.

Solid enough performance from him today imo (certainly better than his recent outings).

He was somewhat at fault for the goal, aye, but the way I saw it was that Krul should have taken more control of the situation - that is, Tim should have given Williamson a clear shout that the ball was the keeper's. So really, it was a combination of both Willo and Krul imho.

I think he felt he was being tugged back by Odemwingie, who to be fair had him by the arm for the last few yards. Maybe the header was his botched attempt at winning a foul? Defended very well today apart from that brain fart moment. Krul shares the blame for it mind. He's in a better position to see the field of play, and should have shouted and come out a second earlier.

Lovely bloke, very limited.

Honest pro who tries as hard as he can every game. Problem being his game isn't good enough for the level we're competing at. Could be upgraded for a £4m CH without any objection at all.

He was decent today, except for the incident obviously.

The main thing that annoys me is his tendency to knock the ball back to Krul when under no pressure, it's just lazy and he encourages Krul to hoof possession away. Many defenders are guilty of this mind.

Williamson should've cleared it before he did, thereafter Krul should've give him the shout and taken ball, man and all. No idea what Williamson was attempting with that header, though.

aye , krul to blame really for that.

The lad gets too much stick.

He's alright when things are going fine. Seems low on confidence past few games and that really affects his game. Think he feels out of his depth and therefore is.

The guy is a calamity and certainly not a premier league footballer, he needs dropped.

Dropped for who exactly?  :lol:

When Colo's back, Perch.

Give over. You remember the games earlier in the season when we were praying for Willo to be fit?

As a CB, Willo is shaky but I'm afraid Perch is even worse over the long run. Looks as if Perch may make a decent full back tho.

Defo willo fault for their goal... wth he head it when krul try to catch it... but Krul commanding aspect isn't good... he just too quiet it seem.

Nonsense, but he was too passive on this occasion.