Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

There was a moment today when he had the ball in our half, with time and space.

Everyone knew what he was going to do. He did the god-awful shift of the ball with the outside of his boot preparing to hoof it....

...but then he didn't! Must have then nudged it another 4 times before eventually putting the ball long in the general area of Evertons half. Had 5 times to reconsider/pick out a pass, but hoofing it seems to be the only option he has. Its like he's a fucked xbox controller and the A button doesn't work.

There was a moment today when he had the ball in our half, with time and space.

Everyone knew what he was going to do. He did the god-awful shift of the ball with the outside of his boot preparing to hoof it....

...but then he didn't! Must have then nudged it another 4 times before eventually putting the ball long in the general area of Evertons half. Had 5 times to reconsider/pick out a pass, but hoofing it seems to be the only option he has. Its like he's a fucked xbox controller and the A button doesn't work.

:lol:

I hate him. I'm scared everytime the opposition come near us no matter who it is. We should be signing a CB first not a RB. I can't see us paying the money to sign both.

Not joking, you could go and watch a few non-league games, buy the best CH you saw and he'd do no worse than Williamson is currently doing. He's just shot. A complete wreck of a player and opposition managers know it and exploit it every time he plays. Seems like a decent enough bloke but I genuinely hope he never kicks/hoofs a ball for the club ever again.