Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I have always said that I have never seen a professional footballer who is less comfortable with the ball than Mike Williamson.

Randy Andy O'.

He was at least a threat in the oppositions box. Scored a pretty lush goal in that Carver 3-0 v Blackburn too iirc. :lol:

Rate O'Brien over Williamson. Can't think of many worse CBs.

I have always said that I have never seen a professional footballer who is less comfortable with the ball than Mike Williamson.

Randy Andy O'.

He was at least a threat in the oppositions box. Scored a pretty lush goal in that Carver 3-0 v Blackburn too iirc. :lol:

I rate Tina O'Brien over Williamson. He's one of the worst CBs we have had in the Premier League, if not the worst

Randy Andy O'.

Nah. O'Brien was even worse. Williamson is obviously way out of his depth, though. Doesn't help that his partner has a lot of the same weaknesses, either.

He continues to be picked week after week after week. Painfully obvious he struggles badly with the basics of the sport yet still keeps his place. Yes he's fucking abhorrent but the manager picking him continually is even worse. 

He continues to be picked week after week after week. Painfully obvious he struggles badly with the basics of the sport yet still keeps his place. Yes he's fucking abhorrent but the manager picking him continually is even worse. 

He seems to have some kind of genius for doing completely the wrong thing at any given moment...Like a scoucer on crack.

He seems to have some kind of genius for doing completely the wrong thing at any given moment...Like a scoucer on crack.

Still maintain that you could send a few scouts to Northern League games and pick up a better CB for a set of tracksuits and 20l of white gloss.