Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

He is 25 now, 26 in January. He has never made it in this league, and I think he is starting to show why that is.

funny though, coz he took the piss in the championship.

also, dont agree with the post above about Williamson. He can hold his own in this league.

The only slight dissapointment today. Seems to have lost the confidence to take on his man. Glad that we have him though.

The only slight dissapointment? Can i have some glue aswell please?

Will you use it to stick HBA's leg back together?

According to BottledDog, HBA's leg break isn't even a 'slight dissapointment', so i'll have to say....no.

He is better than what he is showing, in terms of being able to beat a full back, but he doesn't habe the required quality when it comes down to being an effective Premiership winger. He'll have days where he plays well against the lower teams and maybe wins us a match but overall he's not good enough. He's gone from one of the most important players in our team (from January) to one of the players who should be replaced first out of our first choice team. Thats the difference in quality between the two divisions though.

Hopefully he'll pick it up but the lack of pressure on him from the bench in terms of a direct replacement could be a hinderance (much like with Jonas). Maybe we'll see Ranger trialled out there at some point in the league.

I think he is struggling in terms of our formation too.

He is better than what he is showing, in terms of being able to beat a full back, but he doesn't habe the required quality when it comes down to being an effective Premiership winger. He'll have days where he plays well against the lower teams and maybe wins us a match but overall he's not good enough. He's gone from one of the most important players in our team (from January) to one of the players who should be replaced first out of our first choice team. Thats the difference in quality between the two divisions though.

Its a strange thing why he isn't really shining, against Blackpool, for instance, he had the full back absolutely bricking it after about ten minutes but then he seemed to back off as if it was too easy.

When you watch him he is not just a kick and run merchant so it must be in his head - its a real shame because he should be awesome

Guest firetotheworks

He hasn't been shite, because his ability on the ball is decent, and he keeps it fairly well, but he's a headless chicken at the moment, he rarely goes to the by-line, usually comes inside and then remembers he has no left foot. I wouldn't drop him yet, but someone needs to give him a kick up the arse.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He hasn't been shite, because his ability on the ball is decent, and he keeps it fairly well, but he's a headless chicken at the moment, he rarely goes to the by-line, usually comes inside and then remembers he has no left foot. I wouldn't drop him yet, but someone needs to give him a kick up the arse.

Aye, that baffles me every time. Sometimes looks scared to use his burst speed to get behind a defender to allow for a ball over the top. Its always a standing start after the ball is played into feet, which usually allows the defender to just get in tight and muscle him off the ball.

Aye, that baffles me every time. Sometimes looks scared to use his burst speed to get behind a defender to allow for a ball over the top. Its always a standing start after the ball is played into feet, which usually allows the defender to just get in tight and muscle him off the ball.

Completely at odds to what we were seeing last season. I can only assume he feels he has been told to keep hold of the ball at all costs and why he is regularly running and passing infield.

He's our 4th best CB, imo. He's not quite good enough to start.

??? Can't you just see that people have actually said Colo is doing really, REALLY well this season and not go on some mental mission to underrate his partner who, although hasn't been as good, has done pretty well himself this season?