Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

Good point in there about them letting Yeates go.

It's almost as if Strachan wants them to fail.

Who's Yeates supposed to be going to? He looked impressive the few times I saw him.

He's gone. Sheffield United I think?

yup on the assumption theyd get routilage, strachens even thicker than i thought coz yeates looked good

Guest rosstoon

my father in law is a QPR fan and they rate him down there. Only Busacky is favoured by the fans, Great signing at last we can attack down both flanks instead of Jose and Jonas having to do it all. Can also play just behind front two.

Very happy with this! I'd almost resigned myself to the fact that Hughton didn't think we needed some width on the right then out of nowhere we've gone and bought a pacey right winger at a good age who is a very good player in this division. This signing could turn out to be our best and most important signing of this window. Even if we sign another striker, a natural right winger will give us a whole new dimension.

So 1st team for the rest of the season?

----------McLoven --- Shola

Jonas--Barton---Guthrie--Routledge

Jose--Colo--Williamson--Simpson

-----------Pub Goalie

*Nolan in for Barton till he's fit

-----------Pub Goalie

If fit and confident, that team is probably good enough to (just about) stay up if we get promoted.

Hopefully this means that Geremi is well on his way out aswell

That would be too good to be true, surely.

;D It sounds it, but Hughton said if Geremi was to leave then he would have to find a replacement because he wanted the same numbers for the second half of the season. And the timing of this deal, coming just when Cameroon have been put out the ACN makes it sound like the deal may be nearly done

-----------Pub Goalie

If fit and confident, that team is probably good enough to (just about) stay up if we get promoted.

Still got Taylor to come back to fitness as well, plus Ryan and Smith. Carroll & Ranger as backup, getting a half decent squad together there.

We need another LB unless Kadar gets the games he needs and performs well enough.

-----------Pub Goalie

Think we have a better chance of staying up witch Taylor in there for Williamson though.

Amaretto and coke is lush like, I don't even like coke but that drink is just too nice.

Started drinking it with diet coke, tastes much better, a little too sweet with full phat coke.

Will have to give that a go next time I get myself a bottle.

It nearly made me bankrupt the first time I drank it, was at a do at the Palace Hotel and it wasn't cheap.

I disagree, simply because I think Shola and Loven would get an absolute maximum of 20 goals between them and the rest of the team doesn't have many goals in them at all.

Even that's optimistic :lol:

Guest guinness_fiend

Very happy with this signing  :snod:

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/96185256.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5086F550CF69A4D29D6957D258DA220C822DE9C906A6A261F

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/96185252.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5595554C26CA5BA40D6957D258DA220C8D1FAE3C86830EA1B

Have they just Photoshopped his face onto a model and just mirrored it to throw us off the scent?

Fron the Boro forum - "Nice to see how the Jawdees have kept their interest in him quiet and then completed the deal for him very quickly, unlike us who have been linked with him for weeks and done sweet fa."

Love it! :snod:

I almost feel a bit sorry for them now.