Twitter

Thespence

Loved this what Caulkin tweeted earlier

‘There are all sorts of words you could use to describe whats happened and some have been vitriolic, but the one id use to express what I feel about the club is sadness. Its not disappointing or outrage, its just sad how a big magnificent club like this could have reached this point.

‘How do headmasters or educationsalist in Newcastle, reading that (JFK swearing) explain it to School children? I think its more likely to encourage people to take up Rugby than football. A manager of NUFC speaking like that? It should never happen. It’s a job of dignity, integrity, and responsibility. We live in a Wonderful part of the World, we really do and NUFC is a fantastic football club. Its those 52k fans you feel sorry for. They wear there hearts on their sleeves, they turn up in rain, blow, shine or snow. There’s a passion here that’s rare. Even now, I pinch myself. To have been in charge of the club I supported, my Fathers club. If my Dad had known that, he’d have been so proud he’d had somersaulted to games’

Being laughing at the JFK interview for quite a while now but when I read this, I just feel really really sad.

What on earth would Sir Bobby make of all of this tonight?

It's enough to make a grown man cry*

*and I'm not being disingenuous about that.

It fucking so sad  :whatdidido:

Guest Roger Kint

Luke Edwards showing his class this morning. Really hope that his ban is upheld even after Llambeyze has gone, the prick is such a child

Guest Roger Kint

@MsiDouglas: Just had an email from @paddypower - they're giving a £5 free bet to all #nufc fans out of sympathy!  http://t.co/gjsdcLuUsh

Wondered where that came from :lol:

Edit: S 190613 Joe Effing Kinnear :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Edwards and McNally proper having a go at each other.

Still? Has LE progressed past 150+ characters of 'hahahahah' yet? :lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Stephen Harper ‏@steveharper37

My normal sarcasm gets everyone going so I then try to be positive on TV & still can't win. Not easy this twitter lark #sabbaticalforawhile

Hopefully when/if he comes back he'll know how to use a hashtag properly.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 1h

Fourth 8.30 finish in a row: I'm going to enjoy that day off... #quietsummer

Expand

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 47m

@MsiDouglas I want it to stop now.

Expand

Steph. ‏@StephNUFC 40m

@CaulkinTheTimes @MsiDouglas more horrible surprises still to come?

Expand

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 6m

@StephNUFC @MsiDouglas well, we haven't heard from Mr Wise for a while, have we?

Hide conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

10:19 PM - 19 Jun 13 · Details

:scared: :scared: :scared:

:pokerface:

Surely not, total cockney overload (And no I don't hate cockneys but lets be honest every one of them at our club is a cunt)

I actually toyed with the idea that Wise would be no worse than Kinnear...think I'm going to regret having such thoughts...

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/buckinghamadv/sep2010/6/8/beaconsfield-high-sixth-form-image-4-903233558.jpg

Alreet Sifu!

I actually toyed with the idea that Wise would be no worse than Kinnear...think I'm going to regret having such thoughts...

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/buckinghamadv/sep2010/6/8/beaconsfield-high-sixth-form-image-4-903233558.jpg

Alreet Sifu!

Tempted fate haven't I?

Alreet Sifu!

Tempted fate haven't I?

Massively.