Twitter

Thespence

Guest sicko2ndbest

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFCOfficial

Here we are again, @stevewraith attempting to disrupt the club with unnecessary negative comment.

Who tweets for the club???

This and the talk in comment make me think it's Dekka himself

Here we are again, @stevewraith attempting to disrupt the club with unnecessary negative comment.

was under the assumption it was the media person, Wendy Taylor isn't it?

You just got me imagining Dekka downing his bottle of scotch angrily tweeting away :lol:

Well Steve Wraith certainly does know a lot of people whether they be journalists, players or NUFC staff and I am sure he is passing on what he heard in good faith. 

He is certainly not saying anything that I have not suspected as I would be amazed if any player or Pardew and his coaching staff are pleased with how the Summer panned out.  I can't believe that most of the media are peddling the line that it was a successful window because we did not lose any of the main players - the manager, players, media and supporters have been saying for the last 18 months how the squad needed strengthening especially in defence but now everyone is supposed to be happy because we didn't sell anyone.

I think the next few weeks will be a real test of Pardew's management skills especially if the players are feeling demotivated at present.  He can say all the right things to a player about the club's ambitions and his plans but if the board don't back him up, then players will no longer have belief in him.

:lol: The official Twitter sounds like a fucking 14 year old at times. Stay out of it ffs.

:lol: true, although I do enjoy these random outbursts.

Reminds me of the classic 'seven bells' statement on the official site years ago. :lol:

Wraith is a gobshite, but I'd guess he probably does get more whispers than the rest of us get with regards to what's going on. We all know it's been a poor summer for us, no matter how Pardew has tried to dress it up. Gonna be a big season for us this one, I reckon.

:lol: The official Twitter sounds like a fucking 14 year old at times. Stay out of it ffs.

:lol: true, although I do enjoy these random outbursts.

Reminds me of the classic 'seven bells' statement on the official site years ago. :lol:

They've now taken the link down to that on the official site. Had it in my favourites for years. :( :lol:

Dunno why someone who is as big a fan as he claims to be would want to publicly spread that kind of rumour. Relatively speaking, things are fucking fantastic for NUFC right now, disappointing transfer window or otherwise. Just don't know why you'd want to shout about it, even if you've been told it in good faith.

Dunno why someone who is as big a fan as he claims to be would want to publicly spread that kind of rumour. Relatively speaking, things are fucking fantastic for NUFC right now, disappointing transfer window or otherwise. Just don't know why you'd want to shout about it, even if you've been told it in good faith.

He craves attention.

more attention for himself which imho is all he really cares about

I've just seen the outburst from the official account. I'd love to get my hands on the club's communication strategy and have a gander because as a public relations practitioner it is absolutely fucking baffling :lol: Fan engagement is absolutely nil until someone we're not too keen on says something then they fly off the handle and start issuing statements. It's mental man, however I'd guess the poor sod on our Twitter account has had instructions from the office of one D.Llambias rather than Wendy Taylor or anyone else in media relations.

I've just seen the outburst from the official account. I'd love to get my hands on the club's communication strategy and have a gander because as a public relations practitioner it is absolutely fucking baffling :lol: Fan engagement is absolutely nil until someone we're not too keen on says something then they fly off the handle and start issuing statements. It's mental man, however I'd guess the poor sod on our Twitter account has had instructions from the office of one D.Llambias rather than Wendy Taylor or anyone else in media relations.

dunno find it rather amusing myself, the outburst at alan brazil was comedy gold