Twitter

Thespence

Guest icemanblue

Fucking hell, I'd drop the cunt from their next game, like. He should definitely be dropped for it. Can't possibly play him in their next game. What does everyone else reckon? Should be dropped for their next game, shouldn't he?

Fucking hell, I'd drop the cunt from their next game, like. He should definitely be dropped for it. Can't possibly play him in their next game. What does everyone else reckon? Should be dropped for their next game, shouldn't he?

And he's best mates with Remy. Remy must be in on it too. I think he should be dropped as well.

Guest icemanblue

And he's best mates with Remy. Remy must be in on it too. I think he should be dropped as well.

Aye, that's a good point. One game ban for his mate too. It is a really shitty thing to do, so that seems fair.

Anyone got Ray Stubbs' number?

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I can remember that Danielle bitch from them pics from the bebo days, she wouldn't fuck off posting on my page and kept askin me to make her a bebo skin ;D Used to have a Nufc one that was used on > 1000 profiles and then didn't bebo only make it so if ye clicked the top right corner of the skin it brought you to the author's profile and that's obviously how she found me.

I remember growing to hate her and telling her to fuck off. She was calling me hun and all and I just kept writing back 'fuck off' and eventually she did. Then didn't she only have a Mackem mate who was obsessed with Dean Whitehead. She start posting on my page too. Told her to fuck off too. Two ugly annoying hags.

I can remember that Danielle bitch from them pics from the bebo days, she wouldn't fuck off posting on my page and kept askin me to make her a bebo skin ;D Used to have a Nufc one that was used on > 1000 profiles and then didn't bebo only make it so if ye clicked the top right corner of the skin it brought you to the author's profile and that's obviously how she found me.

I remember growing to hate her and telling her to fuck off. She was calling me hun and all and I just kept writing back 'fuck off' and eventually she did. Then didn't she only have a Mackem mate who was obsessed with Dean Whitehead. She start posting on my page too. Told her to fuck off too. Two ugly annoying hags.

:lol: The genuine hatred here is brilliant.

f***ing hell, I'd drop the c*** from their next game, like. He should definitely be dropped for it. Can't possibly play him in their next game. What does everyone else reckon? Should be dropped for their next game, shouldn't he?

Nah i'd rather he start, don't want the passion and grit of Shaun Derry playing our foreigners won't be able to deal with it.

f***ing hell, I'd drop the c*** from their next game, like. He should definitely be dropped for it. Can't possibly play him in their next game. What does everyone else reckon? Should be dropped for their next game, shouldn't he?

Nah i'd rather he start, don't want the passion and grit of Shaun Derry playing our foreigners won't be able to deal with it.

Didn't Cabaye cry off giving it the faux hardman last season when Derry knacked him?

Didn't Cabaye cry off giving it the faux hardman last season when Derry knacked him?

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/webimage/1.4145829.1326711083!image/2377627330.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/2377627330.jpg