Twitter

Thespence

wtf? how is he still playing?

Because he's already served his sentence and is talented at his profession. The crime also happened when he was 15 or so and predates his professional career entirely.

ah well its fine then... sign him up!

Edwards is an idiot. He admits he has no idea if theres been a medical or not but still feels the need to tweet about it anyway, and has just made a scenario up.

Blatantly attempting to make the club look as if it's been shafted. 

Loved this what Caulkin tweeted earlier

‘There are all sorts of words you could use to describe whats happened and some have been vitriolic, but the one id use to express what I feel about the club is sadness. Its not disappointing or outrage, its just sad how a big magnificent club like this could have reached this point.

‘How do headmasters or educationsalist in Newcastle, reading that (JFK swearing) explain it to School children? I think its more likely to encourage people to take up Rugby than football. A manager of NUFC speaking like that? It should never happen. It’s a job of dignity, integrity, and responsibility. We live in a Wonderful part of the World, we really do and NUFC is a fantastic football club. Its those 52k fans you feel sorry for. They wear there hearts on their sleeves, they turn up in rain, blow, shine or snow. There’s a passion here that’s rare. Even now, I pinch myself. To have been in charge of the club I supported, my Fathers club. If my Dad had known that, he’d have been so proud he’d had somersaulted to games’

Guest Roger Kint

‘There are all sorts of words you could use to describe whats happened and some have been vitriolic, but the one id use to express what I feel about the club is sadness. Its not disappointing or outrage, its just sad how a big magnificent club like this could have reached this point.

‘How do headmasters or educationsalist in Newcastle, reading that (JFK swearing) explain it to School children? I think its more likely to encourage people to take up Rugby than football. A manager of NUFC speaking like that? It should never happen. It’s a job of dignity, integrity, and responsibility. We live in a Wonderful part of the World, we really do and NUFC is a fantastic football club. Its those 52k fans you feel sorry for. They wear there hearts on their sleeves, they turn up in rain, blow, shine or snow. There’s a passion here that’s rare. Even now, I pinch myself. To have been in charge of the club I supported, my Fathers club. If my Dad had known that, he’d have been so proud he’d had somersaulted to games’

Isnt that a SBR quote he posted?

Aye.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye.

Thank God for that, thought i recognised it :lol:

Guest Bert Shaft

#kinnearlies

DogManio ‏@DogLayer 20m

When Alexander Bell finished inventing the telephone he had 4 missed calls from Joe Kinnear. #KinnearLies

Guest firetotheworks

#kinnearlies

DogManio ‏@DogLayer 20m

When Alexander Bell finished inventing the telephone he had 4 missed calls from Joe Kinnear. #KinnearLies

Nicking that.