This is the Best thread, I've ever been in, dududu dududu

Skirge

I guess I'm the only one who's happy about this signing...

im of the opinion he'll do

I mean, he's a striker that'sscored more championship goals than all of our strikers combined. He's being unfairly treated due to the hope we had in moses, if there was no specuation on Moses we'd be happy and aplauding hughton about his sensible signings. Yeah so he's not as over-hyped as Moses is, doesn't mean this lad is bad.

I guess I'm the only one who's happy about this signing...

Nope - there's a few on here who think he'll be ok, and a few prepared to give him a chance.

Could be a decent signing. I think people need to remember where we are before they get uppity!!

Give the lad a chance :)

Good signing. On the topic of the number 9 shirt it really should be retired imo.

we should at least retire the no.9 myth.

Aye, we've had some good no 9s but only 2, 3 if you count Supermac who were outstanding wearing that number. Don't know if Hughie Gallagher wore that number or not.

Good signing. On the topic of the number 9 shirt it really should be retired imo.

Aye, we've had some good no 9s but only 2, 3 if you count Supermac who were outstanding wearing that number. Don't know if Hughie Gallagher wore that number or not.

nobody wore numbers then.

Really? Seems unthinkable when you when you look at all the ridiculous squad numbers they have nowadays. Saw Bendtner wearing 52 for Arsenal yesterday  :facepalm:

Guest Geordiekev

Would imagine he'll replace Carroll as first choice striker on Friday.

Thinking he'll partner him if Lovenkrands ain't up for it..

Guest Stephen927

Really? Seems unthinkable when you when you look at all the ridiculous squad numbers they have nowadays. Saw Bendtner wearing 52 for Arsenal yesterday  :facepalm:

William Gallas is number 10 for them, too.

those turkish clubs are canny - they've given geremi his age on his shirt

those turkish clubs are canny - they've given geremi his age on his shirt

didn't think 3 figures were allowed.

I hope Carroll never plays again.

Very content with this window btw.

Not convinced we really went after our top targets with enough real conviction but at least we've added to the squad. Williamson looks a good signing, Routledge should be useful and I really hope this lad comes off. Best of luck to him.

Aye thats daft as well. Geremi's number for Ankaragucu is canny though as someone already mentioned :lol:

Aye thats daft as well. Geremi's number for Ankaragucu is canny though as someone already mentioned :lol:

whys it daft.

i remember ardiles wearing no.1 in argentina '78

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/7/bc/0,,10278~8371207,00.jpg

He looks a bit of a tit on that photo.

Hope he pans off for you, absolutely never heard of him before. Great pun potential tough, that's always a bonus.

He looks like a black Avid Merrion.