This is the Best thread, I've ever been in, dududu dududu

Skirge

Haven't been impressed anytime i've seen him for Ireland, got my dad's opinion and it's the same.

That's it for me

If you and your dad don't rate him then I'm off to spray 'We won't get promoshun with Best' onto a bedsheet before I head over to the stadium

Fingers crossed I will get to the front of the mongs and get on telly

:lol:

I'm just saying, if he doesn't impress people who watch Ireland regularly then he can't be too good can he? I'd put hime behind Keane, Doyle and Long

Hasn't he only played 4 games?

Does anyone have any links to a Coventry site? Would be interesting to see what fans think of him, although fans aren't always the best judge of a player.

He is Championship standard striker, not bad but no Malcolm Mac either, hurry up on this one apparently when you sign

Best, we can offload Leon Barnett to Coventry when they have your luvly wonga!   :snod:

anyone know why he was going to be out of contract in the summer ? did he turn a new one down or were they not going to offer him a new one ?

possible he wanted a pay rise (going off nothing btw just guessing) which coventry can't afford

anyone know why he was going to be out of contract in the summer ? did he turn a new one down or were they not going to offer him a new one ?

Wasn't happy with the terms they offered apparently.

Southampton fan I work with rates him, but says he likes his money and tends to let his contracts run out.

Wasn't happy with the terms they offered apparently.

Southampton fan I work with rates him, but says he likes his money and tends to let his contracts run out.

he was quite highly thought of when he broke through at southampton.

Whats with the undisclosed fee's?, I thought clubs had to say how much they spent on a player and how much they payed in agents fees aswell.

They need to tell the stock market (if they're a listed company) & they need to tell the FA but there's no requirement to tell the fans.