This is the Best thread, I've ever been in, dududu dududu

Skirge

Good signing. On the topic of the number 9 shirt it really should be retired imo.

we should at least retire the no.9 myth.

Aye, we've had some good no 9s but only 2, 3 if you count Supermac who were outstanding wearing that number. Don't know if Hughie Gallagher wore that number or not.

nobody wore numbers then.

Really? Seems unthinkable when you when you look at all the ridiculous squad numbers they have nowadays. Saw Bendtner wearing 52 for Arsenal yesterday  :facepalm:

William Gallas is number 10 for them, too.

Aye thats daft as well. Geremi's number for Ankaragucu is canny though as someone already mentioned :lol:

whys it daft.

i remember ardiles wearing no.1 in argentina '78

I'm a traditionalist. Should always be

GK 1

RB 2

CB 5

CB 6

LB 3

RM 7

CM 4

CM 8

LM 11

CF 9

CF 10

imo anyway.

Good signing. On the topic of the number 9 shirt it really should be retired imo.

Aye, we've had some good no 9s but only 2, 3 if you count Supermac who were outstanding wearing that number. Don't know if Hughie Gallagher wore that number or not.

Really? Seems unthinkable when you when you look at all the ridiculous squad numbers they have nowadays. Saw Bendtner wearing 52 for Arsenal yesterday  :facepalm:

Aye thats daft as well. Geremi's number for Ankaragucu is canny though as someone already mentioned :lol:

whys it daft.

GK 1

RB 2

CB 5

CB 6

LB 3

RM 7

CM 4

CM 8

LM 11

CF 9

CF 10

imo anyway.

If you were a traditionalist it would look nothing like that.

whys it daft.

GK 1

RB 2

CB 5

CB 6

LB 3

RM 7

CM 4

CM 8

LM 11

CF 9

CF 10

imo anyway.

not going to happen in these squad days and there were always some curious ones even back in time...ray kennedy no'5,keegan striker n0'7,heighway right wing no.9.

whys it daft.

GK 1

RB 2

CB 5

CB 6

LB 3

RM 7

CM 4

CM 8

LM 11

CF 9

CF 10

imo anyway.

not going to happen in these squad days and there were always some curious ones even back in time...ray kennedy no'5,keegan striker n0'7,heighway right wing no.9.

you forgot the mighty Nicky Butt no 22 tbh.

I quite pleased with this signing. Someone up front with more pace than any of our current strikers and more goals in a poor side. Sounds good enough to me.

I would love a centre midfielder but it isn't going to happen. I have been really pleased with the way this transfer window has gone.

I quite pleased with this signing. Someone up front with more pace than any of our current strikers and more goals in a poor side. Sounds good enough to me.

I would love a centre midfielder but it isn't going to happen. I have been really pleased with the way this transfer window has gone.

Is he faster than the Love?

don't know...what time is love ?

don't know...what time is love ?

Rapido. Friction burn fast.

Seems like a very average player who couldn't hit a barn door before this season.  Coventry fans seem to think he's just the same as Andy Carroll, I'm thrilled obviously :(

Just what we need  :rolleyes:.

The irony is that if a lower half premiership side bought him we'd all be on here saying 'they're preparing for life in the Championship signing him' yet at the very time we should be preparing for life in the Premiership we buy someone whose record and history is patchy at best.

Weird.

Seems like a very average player who couldn't hit a barn door before this season.  Coventry fans seem to think he's just the same as Andy Carroll, I'm thrilled obviously :(

The irony is that if a lower half premiership side bought him we'd all be on here saying 'they're preparing for life in the Championship signing him' yet at the very time we should be preparing for life in the Premiership we buy someone whose record and history is patchy at best.

Weird.

haven't seen him recently but when at southampton he was a lot more mobile than carroll.

Weird.

haven't seen him recently but when at southampton he was a lot more mobile than carroll.

Does he look premiership quality?

He doesn't look particularly pacey on the Youtube clip. Similar to Carroll I would say, maybe a bit quicker.

Weird.

back then he looked like he could make it. lots of youngsters do when they first come through.

Weird.

back then he looked like he could make it. lots of youngsters do when they first come through.

Fair enough.