This is the Best thread, I've ever been in, dududu dududu

Skirge

He's been unhappy here for over a year,he is definitely prone to a huff,but as I said,he is strong and pacy.The laziness is possibly down to his unhappiness,yet he has been quite prolific lately.He is a handful on his day but in a poor side,he doesn't stand up and be counted enough.However he is currently at a poorly supported club,and I think playing in front of 40000 + fans every week might be the making of him.

Love how Ashley has lowered expectations to the point where a good window now simply consists of signing anyone.

We are in the championship though, we are not going to sign world class players.  Seems like in this window we've brought in a bit of pace which is what we've been crying out for.

Love how Ashley has lowered expectations to the point where a good window now simply consists of signing anyone.

So far all the players we've signed have been better than those they've displaced in the squad. But there's still work to be done today if it's to be considered a 'good window' imo.

To be fair, does it really matter whether he is good or not? With the negative anti-free flowing attacking football Hughton appears to prefer, any player that we get in is bound to look poor. Hughton certainly wont bring out the best in anyone.

I've seen neither Moses nor Best play, but Best has more goals than Moses this year.

Someone should alert half the premiership of our bid then - he must have passed them by.

Give it a break mate, I'm stating fact.

I've seen neither Moses nor Best play, but Best has more goals than Moses this year.

Someone should alert half the premiership of our bid then - he must have passed them by.

Did I say you weren't?

He must be good if he's our third choice.

To be fair, does it really matter whether he is good or not? With the negative anti-free flowing attacking football Hughton appears to prefer, any player that we get in is bound to look poor. Hughton certainly wont bring out the best in anyone.

we do play attacking free flowing football when we have it on the left, hopefully now on the right with routeledge. it's when it goes to any of our central midfielders that the plodding starts. one central midfileder could change things massivly for us.

He's been unhappy here for over a year,he is definitely prone to a huff,but as I said,he is strong and pacy.The laziness is possibly down to his unhappiness,yet he has been quite prolific lately.He is a handful on his day but in a poor side,he doesn't stand up and be counted enough.However he is currently at a poorly supported club,and I think playing in front of 40000 + fans every week might be the making of him.

Sounds like a worthwhile endeavor to me. I think in Hughton we have a manger who makes players feel good about themselves more so than the opposite, and so it hopefully works out.

Guest Roger Kint
Peter Beardsley scored 9 goals in 59 England appearance. Andy Carroll's England record is clearly better. Therefore, his clearly much better than Beardsley.

Carroll has 0 in 0 England games, you really are an idiot!

I have only seen him play a few times, cant say he stood out(aside from a cracking goal v Pompey) but we can only judge him in OUR team not a crappy Coventry one. If his record is a problem to anyone it should be said its better than Moses'

Did I say you weren't?

He must be good if he's our third choice.

No, you didn't, but I also didn't say he was or wasn't any good.

Peter Beardsley scored 9 goals in 59 England appearance. Andy Carroll's England record is clearly better. Therefore, his clearly much better than Beardsley.

Carroll has 0 in 0 England games, you really are an idiot!

I have only seen him play a few times, cant say he stood out(aside from a cracking goal v Pompey) but we can only judge him in OUR team not a crappy Coventry one. If his record is a problem to anyone it should be said its better than Moses'

Doing me proud recently, Rog!

Interesting post, hopefully he will be boosted by the move.

If he's strong and pacy then he's ahead of all of our existing strikers.

Guest Roger Kint

Used to get a mask out when he scored apprently. Only sign masked players!! [/Hughton]

Was that not the mask he wore for a facial injury early this season? Sure he wore a plastic one against Pompey

Had we not been after Beckford & Moses fans may have been less pissed off with this signing, but its such a drop from who we were after.

We don't really know if it is much of a drop though, do we? Beckford and Moses might both fail to make it in the top flight.

Ronaldo who are Williamson, Hall and van Halen better than? Steven Taylor and Jose Enrique? I don't think so like, fair enough we needed replacements but let's not pretend we've improved. Routledge should improve us but is Best better than Lovenkrands and Shola? Believe it when I see it.