Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

George Caulkin:

#Nufc are due to get final £4m installment of transfer fee this summer, however. So that might boost the war-chest a bit.

Which transfer?

Milner...

#  CaulkinTheTimes

#Nufc are due to get final £4m installment of transfer fee this summer, however. So that might boost the war-chest a bit. about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

# George Caulkin CaulkinTheTimes

As @simonbirdmirror also confirms,no sell-on clause for #Nufc if Milner leaves Villa for City.They asked but refused when fee went to £12m.

I thought you weren't allowed to pay transfer fees in 3 installments? That £4m surely isn't from Milner's sale if true.

Aren't you? I'm pretty sure Liverpool have more than 3 installments for Aquilani for example, but that might be different as it involves a non-English club.

I thought you weren't allowed to pay transfer fees in 3 installments? That £4m surely isn't from Milner's sale if true.

well 1 down payment and 2 further installments.

never heard that you couldnt pay in 3

Guest Roger Kint

Think the half and half rule is for this season, definately wasnt done before last season anyway

Guest geordienorway

Graham Carr is at the Toulon Tournament according to the Journal. Hope he saw Kitambala's goal against Colombia.

Guest Roger Kint

Graham Carr is at the Toulon Tournament according to the Journal. Hope he saw Kitambala's goal against Colombia.

I met Gazza, Samways and the rest of the squad when they played that, god was about 1988 or something. He even bought me an icecream..........and remembered it last year when i saw him in a pub, he must have dragged us about 3 miles looking for the whole squad in various shops/cafes for their autographs, legend ;D

This is the sort of thing our scouts should always be at tbh

yeah.. Nottingham have assembled a very good young squad. I'd have Perch, Cohen and even Moussi.. thing is we'll have to pay over the odds for any of them, which makes the signings pointless