Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

1878 reminded me of Jageilka, Kezman. I had forgotten about his existence. I think Lescott has been rubbish this season personally. Really had a sharp decline for some reason.

Kezman you can't really tell can you? Beauty of being a football supporter. I personally don't think Mancienne will be "great", but I think he'll be a starter for a team in the higher regions of the Premiership. If Chelsea maintain their status, then I don't think he'll really ever make it there. That's the third best club in the world right now.

He was rubbish for the first half of the season but improved after Kompany started to play centre back more often.

Kolo Toure is a clown and Wayne Bridge leaves massive gaps on the left, it would be hard for any player to look good when having to cover not just your own position but for both teammates on either side of you.

1878 reminded me of Jageilka, Kezman. I had forgotten about his existence. I think Lescott has been rubbish this season personally. Really had a sharp decline for some reason.

Kezman you can't really tell can you? Beauty of being a football supporter. I personally don't think Mancienne will be "great", but I think he'll be a starter for a team in the higher regions of the Premiership. If Chelsea maintain their status, then I don't think he'll really ever make it there. That's the third best club in the world right now.

He was rubbish for the first half of the season but improved after Kompany started to play centre back more often.

Kolo Toure is a clown and Wayne Bridge leaves massive gaps on the left, it would be hard for any player to look good when having to cover not just your own position but for both teammates on either side of you.

One of Terry's strengths of course.Filling the hole left by Bridge.

:lol: :lol:

Mancienne may have a problem, in that his natural position is centre back, but he might not be big enough to play there at the very top level in the Premiership. He's looked okay at DM, but not completely comfortable.

If he was good enough he would already be in the side. He's not and will become a journeyman throughout his career. Name some players that have become stars or even decent players through being loaned out as many times and at the age he is.

Carlton Cole hasn't turned out so bad, certainly wouldn't mind having him here. Not sure about Mancienne but don't buy your logic

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Well done Billy :thup:

Guest dover

Harry Kewell on a 1 year deal? Be a good experienced squad player for us and within budget

O Shea may be tempted to leave old trafford after this season, fee could be high though, would love to see enrique, collo o shea and saylor line up at the back for us.

Still think Keane or Crouch has to leave spurs wouldnt mind either upfront for us.

We need a loan of a decent left back i think because we havent the funds for a quality one in all honesty.

Harry Kewell on a 1 year deal? Be a good experienced squad player for us and within budget

O Shea may be tempted to leave old trafford after this season, fee could be high though, would love to see enrique, collo o shea and saylor line up at the back for us.

Still think Keane or Crouch has to leave spurs wouldnt mind either upfront for us.

We need a loan of a decent left back i think because we havent the funds for a quality one in all honesty.

Harry Kewell was alomost permanently injured in his time at Liverpool. He's doing ok in turkey I think. But he's around 33 I think and would probably barely play if we brought him here.

I would love John O'Shea, btu I doubt he leaves Man U to come here. I don't really think we need a quality left back. Enrique is good enough for sure, and we also have Kadar who has looked competent.

kewell nah too old

oshea would be brilliant but hes not going to leave man u as fergie loves his versatility

crouch is arrys pet so he wont be leaving, keane would be expensive

kadar will do as backup lb and get in a cheap cb as extra cover there (sendeross would be my suggestion)

Senderos is on a free right?

Hmm, can deliver a clanger at any moment but he's got the credentials I guess. 30 international caps or so and played alot of football for Arsenal when he was younger, any idea how he has done for Everton?

Hmm, can deliver a clanger at any moment but he's got the credentials I guess. 30 international caps or so and played alot of football for Arsenal when he was younger, any idea how he has done for Everton?

I think he came in, played a couple of games, and got injured.

I think he came in, played a couple of games, and got injured.

Sound perfect for us.

Newcastle United are keeping tabs on French U19 starlet Loic Damour, who plays for Ligue 2 side RC Strasbourg, it has emerged.

The 19-year-old central midfielder is one of the brightest prospects in the second tier of French football, and if sources are to be believed, the Magpies are in pole position to negotiate a deal with Strasbourg to bring the box-to-box midfielder to St James' Park.

He has made 10 senior appearances for his club, to date, but is thought to be a star in the making in France.

Toon gaffer Chris Hughton is on the lookout for a creative midfielder and Damour would fit the bill. The player's age and characteristics are ideal for United, who are adamant on maintaining a youth policy at the club.

http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=195653

Guest Roger Kint

Seeing as he is available i would love to see us try for Robert Lewandowski(mentioned by somebody else yesterday) as 5m euros is a fair price for him. Good finisher and decent movement based on the Wise scouting service.

Failing that theres a perfect striker for us at Sloven Liberec called Jan Blasek. Anyone with a motto of Děvky, chlast a prcání (hookers, booze and fucking) is a surefire future NUFC player ;D