Watford 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 27/02/10 - post match reaction from page 20

Dave

Watford are dogshit.

We only need to avoid making any major gaffes and we should be able to close out a win comfortably here. Who gives a shit if we play pretty football when all's said and done?

Incredibly scrappy game of football so far. The refs whistle and card happy so I fully expect at least one to walk in the second half.

Ccoloccini has been outstanding, a display like that in the Premiership would be world class.  He's done everything at the back and his use of the ball has been brilliant today.  To also score the goal just caps off what has been an excellent 49 minutes for him and possibly his best half while here.

Was expecting a let-down once I found out that my first match in 5 months was going to be away with half our first-choice players missing. Pretty much what I anticipated so far.

We're getting dragged around but thanks to the gulf of quality they're not really looking threatening... Really doesn't feel like they could score.

Should be fine as long as we stay focused.

Ccoloccini has been outstanding, a display like that in the Premiership would be world class.  He's done everything at the back and his use of the ball has been brilliant today.  To also score the goal just caps off what has been an excellent 49 minutes for him and possibly his best half while here.

Aye. Colo: excellent. Jonas: good and trying to make things happen. Everyone else: cack.

this. absolutely spot on. motm perfomance by Colo.

Guest Chris P

Watford are woefull. There's dirty little tackles going in. They're trying to kick us up in the air and were giving the same back.

I like it.