Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Also, I'm notCarrols biggest fan, but I know ftom personal experience that Stephen Taylor is a bit of a tosser. If it did happen, he probably deserved it.

:lol: Was thinking the same thing.

What can I say, I've ran into the lad a few times and he's a complete cunt.  My cousin knows him and say's he's thick as mince too.

Not related but our other nutcase:

Obv not real but some funny stuff:

Might make an appearance in tomorrows game so best have a quiet night. A few pear ciders an a curry. Magic.

What a f***ing long day. CH done my f***ing swede in. Cigar to the eye if he keeps it up.

f*** me I was so drunk last night that I actually tried to hug a fire. HUG A FIRE!

I am midnight drunk by noon.

WTF! Butt has decided to drink non-alcohilic Lager.

@AlanSmithNufc  Missed a right laugh in training. Filled Butt's lucozade sport up with piss. He drunk the lot. Clueless.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I do not care what Taylor said to him it DOES NOT MATTER he CANNOT go breaking team mates jaws, he has to be sacked or at the very least transfer listed.

The ONLY way he stays if if Taylor is 100% okay with it and the 2 can make up, even if that happens the punishment from the club have to be very severe.

Guest Magpie007

TOON star Steven Taylor's jaw was broken after a shameful training ground bust-up with team-mate Andy Carroll.

Owner Mike Ashley has launched a probe into the row which has cast a dark shadow over Newcastle's promotion bid.

It is now understood defender Taylor, having just come back from injury, will miss the rest of the season.

Carroll, 21, was believed to be in hospital last night receiving treatment to a hand injury.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2903192/Taylor-breaks-jaw-in-Carroll-bust-up.html#ixzz0iz9xyLQV

When do SSN review the papers?

Perfect, those two reputable sources working together will ensure we strip away all the conjecture and get to the truth of the matter.

After all the last thing they will want is to get us slagging our own off and blowing things out of proportion before we know if anything has even happened.

When do SSN review the papers?

Perfect, those two reputable sources working together will ensure we strip away all the conjecture and get to the truth of the matter.

After all the last thing they will want is to get us slagging our own off and blowing things out of proportion before we know if anything has even happened.

The discipline at the club should have been dealt with months ago & hasn't been.  There's been stories floating around about team mates not getting on, fighting with each other on nights out, getting into bother with the police, spending nights in cells, storming away from training and going to places the club has barred them from for a good couple of months now.

Unfortunately it's come to a head with this at a stage of the season when promotion is all that matters and there's probably a case for him still playing tonight.

Carrol hardly comes across as a nice bloke, seems to get in all sorts of trouble outside the club... We do not need another Bowyer here so that the press can harangue us even more than normal.

I'm sure Hughton will make the correct decision, the guy seems to be quite sensible, maybe we are blowing things out of proportion...these things do happen...

The discipline at the club should have been dealt with months ago & hasn't been.  There's been stories floating around about team mates not getting on, fighting with each other on nights out, getting into bother with the police, spending nights in cells, storming away from training and going to places the club has barred them from for a good couple of months now.

Has there? I got the impression that team spirit was pretty good.

Yes there has.

Yes there has.

Well thanks for clearing that up.

Yes there has.

Well thanks for clearing that up.

No problem :thup:

what a shame! if Caroll have smashed taylors jaw....i will say he has to go!

not matter if taylor deserved it or not. Still we dont know if taylor started hitting caroll!

if taylor didn´t do anything except being a c..., he could send caroll to the slammer!

not good for squad morale....their relation will never be fully fixed!

Unfortunately it's come to a head with this at a stage of the season when promotion is all that matters and there's probably a case for him still playing tonight.

If all that is true....then everything could fall apart! if Hughton and staff doesn´t address this in the summer then we will have a problem! new rules must be installed!

didn´t shearer try to sort is kind of thing out in the short period he was in charge!