Newcastle v Notts Forest - 19:45 Monday 29/03/10 Pre-match thread.

The Prophet

Lets not just rape them, lets get their WAG's, lay them down on the pitch, open their legs and give them a good one aswell.

Surely a bookable offence? I can't imagine the referee would be having that.

His wife will though.

Can't stand Billy Davies ... hope we destroy them tonight. Heard him moaning about not having a left back (among other things) since Shorey left so we should get the ball out to Wayne regularly and let him go to work.

That Forest forum makes me dislike them even more!!!

I only like Forest because of Cloughie. But Miners strike and how much they hate us is outweighing Old Big Head at the moment! :idiot2:

I'm genuinely bemused by it. I literally couldn't give a flying fuck about them so seeing their hatred is a bit strange. Oh well.

I reckon it would be worth a punt on both Lovenkrands and Carroll scoring tonight.

Only if both start. That's why I always wait for the confirmation of the line-ups before betting on goalscorers.

I reckon it would be worth a punt on both Lovenkrands and Carroll scoring tonight.

Only if both start. That's why I always wait for the confirmation of the line-ups before betting on goalscorers.

:snod:

That Forest forum makes me dislike them even more!!!

I only like Forest because of Cloughie. But Miners strike and how much they hate us is outweighing Old Big Head at the moment! :idiot2:

I'm genuinely bemused by it. I literally couldn't give a flying fuck about them so seeing their hatred is a bit strange. Oh well.

I normally can't be arsed with that sort of stuff but after watching them bait Phil K I couldn't resist registering and having a pop.

Waiting to see who's playing before betting on who scores.  Crazy, but it just might work.............

Guest neesy111

Ian Woan starts for Forest.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: