Newcastle v Notts Forest - 19:45 Monday 29/03/10 Pre-match thread.

The Prophet

Guest Phil K

Having a go at us for "big club" syndrome, from a team that sing "1-0 to the famous team" in spite of most people under 30 probably wondering if they're who Sol Cambell played for before he went back to Arsenal.

LOL Nice one (and so true !)

Guest BooBoo

Forests reaction to their win was akin to celebrating a win over their fiercest rivals. Incredibly small time and with any luck they will be firmly put in their place tonight.

I'm canny nervous now. They know they have to win and who knows what reaction that will bring? I certainly don't think their recent away form will be a factor.

Harper

Simpson    Williamson    Coloccini      Enrique

Routledge      Guthrie        Nolan          Jonas

Carroll    Lovenkrands

SUBS: Krul, Kadar, R Taylor, Barton, Smith, Best, Ranger

Which still leaves out Hall, Pancrate, Butt and Ameobi.

2-2. Should be an electric atmosphere.

I'm canny nervous now. They know they have to win and who knows what reaction that will bring? I certainly don't think their recent away form will be a factor.

Harper

Simpson     Williamson    Coloccini      Enrique

Carroll    Lovenkrands

i dont see why this matters? if we play our normal game at home, it doesnt matter if their lives depend on it, we'll still win.

Valerenga brought a huge banner to St James's saying 'Lindisfarne 793, St James's 2004(?)' :lol:

That was by far and away the greatest thing I've ever seen at St James.

I spent half the match giggling about it. Brilliant.  ;D

It was superb, yeah. :D

Aye!

Also what was the game where the away team had literally one fan. Just one bloke stood in the away section with a big flag? Was class that!

Levadia Tallinn or Venspils it was.

Valerenga brought a huge banner to St James's saying 'Lindisfarne 793, St James's 2004(?)' :lol:

That was by far and away the greatest thing I've ever seen at St James.

I spent half the match giggling about it. Brilliant.  ;D

It was superb, yeah. :D

Aye!

It was a bloody massacre of unarmed monks and that y'knaa  :razz:

Harper

Simpson     Williamson    Coloccini      Enrique

Carroll    Lovenkrands

i dont see why this matters? if we play our normal game at home, it doesnt matter if their lives depend on it, we'll still win.

They were the last team in England to lose an away game this season, so up until a point they were very capable. With the right management, they can rediscover that form.

Guest sittingontheball

We gave Billy Davies his only win in the Premiership at Derby. "Gave" is the operative word because Allardyce set the team up to play for 0-0 against a team shipping five or six goals every game.

Hope there is some payback the neet.

Guest toonlass

Several more blocks sold out since this morning,  :celb:

Yet when i looked Level 7 Leazes wasn't sold out completely and there were a good 300 tickets available in the last block of level 7 before it becomes the milburn.

Just counted and there are 149 seats left in level 7 in total.

Nothing against Forest, I've mentioned before one of my mates supports them, cracking lad whose a good laugh. Hope we beat them comfortably tonight obviously. After that I'll be cheering for them to go up through the playoffs, as I can't see them catching WBA.

This, I've got nothing against them, though I would rather Cardiff or Swansea won the play off's I wouldn't be disapionted if Forest did. The person who created that thread seems to be in the majority. So long as we win tonight I woud be rather happy to see Forest go up, even in 2nd place if they could somehow manage it.

Yet when i looked Level 7 Leazes wasn't sold out completely and there were a good 300 tickets available in the last block of level 7 before it becomes the milburn.

Can you do the whole stadium please?  :razz:

Guest toonlass

NO!

:lol: :lol:

Thing is Newcastle, you're a very average club tucked away in the far reaches of England that isn't known beyond these shores for the simple fact that you're not, and never have been, a big club.

No one actually cares about you.

aye, the other 18 paragraphs reek of indifference

You can really tell they've tried hard to black out the last 20 years of Football :lol:

NO!

:thefinger:                    ;D