Sunderland...

Heron

I've been banned for a month from RTG :lol:

what for? ive seen you winding them knackers up- when that happen?

Some time tonight probably.

Such sensitive souls, different to when their own admit to duplicate accounts.

I feel my point has been proven though :lol:

If you're getting £20m for Henderson then £8m on Gardner isn't too bad. I wouldn't liked to have seen us pay that mind.

Can tell one of their higher ups at sky is a typical chip on your shoulder mag :lol:

Uh, irony detector on overdrive, you're posting in a thread where everyone's having a tantrum over a Newcastle fan being on an advert and threatening to cancel their Sky subscriptions in a huff.

Next they'll be whinging about the SKY atlantic pre-program advert which blends the brooklyn bridge and view of NYC with our high level bridge and view of the quayside.

Wankers.

Sky Atlantic is too high-brow for them tbh

It isn't their first thread about the advert btw :lol:

Since when was football "sold to the middle classes"? Honestly man some of the shit they type is fucking deranged.

Plenty of people argue that the influence of Sky has ruined football for proper fans, to be fair to the mackem mong.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Since when was football "sold to the middle classes"? Honestly man some of the shit they type is fucking deranged.

He was trying to look all smart and political in front of his internet mates. He's the Che Guevara of the Mackem Society.

Since when was football "sold to the middle classes"? Honestly man some of the s*** they type is f***ing deranged.

Plenty of people argue that the influence of Sky has ruined football for proper fans, to be fair to the mackem mong.

How has sky ruined football for 'proper fans'? And where are all of these middle class types at matches? If you cannot afford to go to the game it's not SKY's problem, I mean it's 'fairly' expensive, but it's hardly robbery, especialy in the North East (Sunderland in particular where a couple years back they were selling tickets for the derby at £25 a pop). The world has changed and football has changed with it, if it wasn;t SKY it would be somebody else.

Since when was football "sold to the middle classes"? Honestly man some of the s*** they type is f***ing deranged.

How has sky ruined football for 'proper fans'? And where are all of these middle class types at matches? If you cannot afford to go to the game it's not SKY's problem, I mean it's 'fairly' expensive, but it's hardly robbery, especialy in the North East (Sunderland in particular where a couple years back they were selling tickets for the derby at £25 a pop). The world has changed and football has changed with it, if it wasn;t SKY it would be somebody else.

I'm not arguing on the substance of the point, I agree it's much more complicated than he's making it sound. I was just saying that he's not the first person I've heard make comments like that.