Sunderland...

Heron

It was canny but very basic, honking ball up to quinn...knockdown for phillips to bury.  One teams picked up on this and started making sure they had two players on quinn to stop him winning the headers they were relegated.

Not forgetting the gash players they bought as well.

It really annoys them.  :lol:

Me and thespence came across a mackem at my mates wedding back in 1999, we were both happy to chat football and even acknowledged they were doing well and phillips looked a player....

His first line was "we'd have no one from your team"

"you wouldnt have dyer, shearer or Solano?"

"noone"

Dyer < Rae

Shearer < Quinn

Solano < Summerbee

No brainer tbh.

On this dark day(/well, morning now..) we at least still have Sbragia:

Developments today have seen another dark chapter in the venom dripped anthology of magdom. The decision in the early 1980s to reject our offer of a common front and embrace mackemdom has defined the mag in the years since. We represent something as a club, a purity and devotion to the fine ideals of the games elders.

The mag does not generate new ideas of his own, he has defined himself with a bastardized form of Thatcherism and a simple rejection of our values.

Tonight, the howls of the mags can be heard from the hills as they lament the demise of their motherland. Even a pig will soon enough become fond of his sty and we musnt underestaimte the psychological blow to this to the already twisted mindset of the mag.

Tonight the mag reaps what he sows. He desperately wanted to create a Britian in which the old values of decency, dignity and democracy were replaced with the quickest way to profit and tonight they have shown their plan for the nation. A country in which nothing is sacred.

:laugh:

Guest bimpy474

By the way, Sports Direct Arena still isn't as bad a name as Stadium of Light.

Exactly a chance to name a new stadium and they copy one thats been known for years, pathetic really.

By the way, Sports Direct Arena still isn't as bad a name as Stadium of Light.

Exactly a chance to name a new stadium and they copy one thats been known for years, pathetic really.

Years of 'Joker Park'

Call new ground the 'Stadium of Light'

:yao:

Here's a text my mate received from a mackem:

'Sportsdirect Arena Football Club, lets see how long it takes the thick Geordie c***s to realise the initials spell SAFC.'

^That wouldn't look out of place on RTG.

Here's a text my mate received from a mackem:

'Sportsdirect Arena Football Club, lets see how long it takes the thick Geordie c***s to realise the initials spell SAFC.'

^That wouldn't look out of place on RTG.

Took their finest minds hours of contemplation to secrete that sliver of genius.