Sunderland...

Heron

On the bright side, I wouldnt be at all surprised - not for a second - if he tries to sign Emile Heskey in January.  I also suspect he might try for Petrov, who I'd like to keep as a back up but can barely manage 60 minutes these days.

His signings are unbelievably predictable. In fact, right now, I'll tell you that he will sign at least two of these players within one year at Sunderland.

Emile Heskey

Aiden McGeady

Kevin Doyle

Stiliyan Petrov

Guest Heneage

On the bright side, I wouldnt be at all surprised - not for a second - if he tries to sign Emile Heskey in January.  I also suspect he might try for Petrov, who I'd like to keep as a back up but can barely manage 60 minutes these days.

His signings are unbelievably predictable. In fact, right now, I'll tell you that he will sign at least two of these players within one year at Sunderland.

Emile Heskey

Aiden McGeady

Kevin Doyle

Stiliyan Petrov

Not a chance McGeady will leave Moscow for Sunderland.

Emile Heskey

Aiden McGeady

Kevin Doyle

Stiliyan Petrov

Heskey it is. :memelol:

Emile Heskey

Aiden McGeady

Kevin Doyle

Stiliyan Petrov

Heskey it is. :memelol:

:frantic:

@GeorgeCaulkin George Caulkin

All looking rosy after 1st face to face talks between O'Neill & Ellis Short. Nowt signed, salary not discussed. Hoping to seal Fri. #Safc

1 minute ago

@OllieHoltMirror Oliver Holt

Talks between O'Neill and Sunderland in London this evening have gone very well. Both sides keen.

20 minutes ago

So we'll get the usual O'neill hype as he walzes into town. His reigns always seem to follow the same pattern though don't they.........they run out of steam with fairly bland football and he falls out with the owner over money then goes into hiding again for a few years.

Guest Heneage

https://twitter.com/#!/Masterplan_safc

Masterplan_safc Masterplan

@MsiDouglas I urge you to read Louise Taylor's piece in The Guardian tomorrow. This is how you report on safc.

What's Louise Taylor been saying?

Edit: Doesn't matter, found the article i think.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/nov/30/steve-bruce-sunderland-sacked

It's good bar the snide remark towards Pardew.

Guest palnese

The Telegraph

"Given the budget restraints at the Stadium of Light, that money will have to come directly from Short, who will also have to cover the £6 million compensation due to Bruce following the termination of a contract that was due to expire in 2014."

:lol:

Was Wireside abused as a child or something? There's just so much pent up aggresion there.

Everytime I go on RTG I'm in stitches.  It's one of the funniest forums on the internet just because of how angry and blunt everyone is.

Was Wireside abused as a child or something? There's just so much pent up aggresion there.

Everytime I go on RTG I'm in stitches.  It's one of the funniest forums on the internet just because of how angry and blunt everyone is.

:lol: It's unbelievable how many fights are scheduled over there.

StanCollymore Stan Collymore

Sunderland fans,at the end of 2012/13 season you'll be supporting the North Easts highest placed Premier League team. Quote me on that.

Im not anti or pro Sunderland or Newcastle.Im just going to put some cash on Sunderland finishing above Newcastle next season.

Sunderland fans,at the end of 2012/13 season you'll be supporting the North Easts highest placed Premier League team. Quote me on that.

Im not anti or pro Sunderland or Newcastle.Im just going to put some cash on Sunderland finishing above Newcastle next season.

I'd like to know what he's basing this on.

Why are you even posting that? He's recently admitted once again that he has mental problems. He also called O'Neill a better manager than Wenger and Ancelotti 2 seasons ago.

I think O'Neil is a very good appointment for them, might get shot down for this but the derby just got a lot harder with him as their manager (If it happens). Of course that will just make dicking them even sweeter.