Sunderland...

Heron

FB full of mackems saying they are loving MOTD tonight. Naturally i get dogs abuse for suggesting they watch til the end to see the full table  :lol:

One actually said 'by the time the derby comes round the table will be very different'

f***ing idiot  :idiot2:

We have points in the bag, while they are talking about what they MIGHT do. As i've said before, at the start of the season we were expected to struggle while they did the opposite, so any talk of them catching us is an admittance of failure on their part.

They will win the derby to be fair to them.

I just cant see us getting anything from it, unless Tiote has a stormer and we can get a 0-0.

:serious:

That's a nice attitude to have there (unless you're :fishing:).

I just cant see us getting anything from it, unless Tiote has a stormer and we can get a 0-0.

That's a retarded attitude to have there (you treasonous kerrnt).

Bit harsh Sifu.

That's a retarded attitude to have there (you treasonous kerrnt).

Bit harsh Sifu.

:shifty:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01175/RayWilkins_1175270a.jpg

'My word!'

it really has got to the point where most of them would now prefer to laugh at our failures rather than their own teams successes.

Its been like that for years already. Half of them dont even support Sunderland man, they're just jealous of how nice the city up the road is compared to their den of inequity.

That's a nice attitude to have there (unless you're :fishing:).

If he's not taking the piss then he needs mental help.

Took my daughter to a cheerleading competition today in Blackpool and who was there... none other than Wes Brown, glad I chose to wear my NUFC shirt today, dirty mackem!! Oh yeah and his team got beat by us too, bonus.

Took my daughter to a cheerleading competition today in Blackpool and who was there... none other than Wes Brown, glad I chose to wear my NUFC shirt today, dirty mackem!! Oh yeah and his team got beat by us too, bonus.

Garth Crooks said that him and Larsson should both have got red cards for nasty two footed tackles yesterday. Funny how the referee didn't do anything and MOTD chose not to highlight it. Seems like O'Niell has everyone on board.

The f*** are you cracking on about man.

Just my opinion they will beat us. Obviously I hope I'm wrong, but they way everyone is writing them off is a bit mackemesque.

Nobody has written anything off except you and our own chances.  :lol:

"I just cant see us getting anything from it, unless Tiote has a stormer and we can get a 0-0."

Jesus fucking wept man.

I'm not taking the p*ss, they will win the derby. Not sure why everyone is so confident?

Honestly, from what I've seen, the mackems haven't really played that well recently. All credit to Martin O'Neill for getting the team's confidence up/getting them back to winning ways and all that but from what I've seen of them, can see us just about winning against them. It'll more than likely be a tough game but simply saying that we'll lose, howay man! Quite an attitude there, have some faith please.

(Plus, we're at St. James').