Sunderland...

Heron

Muntari is gash.

The main aim of signing footballers generally is too improve on your current squad/team,Muntari would be a vast improvement on the current defensive midfielders we have,it's really not even a debate he is a class above.

:lol:

Muntari is gash.

The main aim of signing footballers generally is too improve on your current squad/team,Muntari would be a vast improvement on the current defensive midfielders we have,it's really not even a debate he is a class above.

He wasn't wrong. When your other options are Cattermole and Meyler...

I suppose it's just an impressively mediocre collection generally. :lol:

Found this from a time when most the forum thought Sunderland had got a good player in Sess

Trust me, Sessegnon is not a "very good player" at all. He was on the bench even in PSG...

Since last year, he hadn't done something good.

Newcastle has much more a better team than Sunderland, which team has no injured players.

and about Ben Arfa

1 000 000 times better or even more ...

You've got to know what's what lol

Never again shall I doubt mimi. :aww:

He's very hit and miss. His move to Sunderland was unlikely to work out; I mean, from Paris to Sunderland, man.

Imagine his dismay when he realised he'd swapped Paris shopping for The Bridges, The Louvre for The National Glass Centre, Eiffel Tower for erm...

He's very hit and miss. His move to Sunderland was unlikely to work out; I mean, from Paris to Sunderland, man.

Imagine his dismay when he realised he'd swapped Paris shopping for The Bridges, The Louvre for The National Glass Centre, Eiffel Tower for erm...

http://imganuncios.mitula.net/sunderland_sr3_93246317927189364.jpg

What a tower.

Do you mean Milan?

Sessegnon.

Ah well, point stands for both, hit and miss, moving to a shithole from a real city :lol:

My cousin's lad (think he's 12/13) is at Sunderland Academy after Newcastle Academy let him go. Even with him being a staunch Newcastle fan he says Sunderland's academy is far better than Newcastle's.

Funny that as the missus nephew Issac  :lol: had trained with both, he's a big Sunderland fan, about 11 or 12 I think he is, his dad is a fanatic as well.  Got offered a place at NUFC the other day and took it obviously.  Both his mam and dad were more impressed by ours from the first day he went training with them, they might be totally wrong mind. 

Maybe he's bitter after being let go?

I had quite a 'heated debate' with a Mackem mate on Friday night, and he was adamant that Lee Cattermole was a better player than Joey Barton. I begged him for some kind of explanation to this, and he just kept saying 'more to his game'. I hate Lee Cattermole, but I hate Tim Cahill so I can appriciate someone I hate if they are productive. Just what Lee Cattermole brings to a team I do not know. He doesn't set up goals, he doesn't score goals, he can't cross, he can't pass, he can't even tackle without being booked. I just think he's a little thug who got lucky, lucky being he was from Middlesbrough who seem to give every kid in the region a chance.

Guest Haris Vuckic
I had quite a 'heated debate' with a Mackem mate on Friday night, and he was adamant that Lee Cattermole was a better player than Joey Barton.

Christ they really are stupid. Give me Barton any day!

4 Goals, 8 Assists to Cattermole's 0 goals and 0 assists oh and ten yellows and two reds!

He's a liability!

Also bottled it big time in the October Derby. Fake hard man, like Bardsley.

Fucking hate Bardsley! Mainly because my ex boss used to reckon she was shagging him. Apparently he used to text her saying things like 'im naked waiting for you with my finger up my arse'. 

f***ing hate Bardsley! Mainly because my ex boss used to reckon she was shagging him. Apparently he used to text her saying things like 'im naked waiting for you with my finger up my arse'. 

Fucking hell. Thought Gordon was the only bender down there.

f***ing hate Bardsley! Mainly because my ex boss used to reckon she was shagging him. Apparently he used to text her saying things like 'im naked waiting for you with my finger up my arse'.  

f***ing hell. Thought Gordon was the only bender down there.

Na, i remember her saying he was too some right kinky s***.

Guest palnese

I'd have Bardsley over Simpson tbh.