Sunderland...

Heron

Does anyone know if this guy is a wum or if he's really being serious? If he's not a wum he has to be completely retarded.

It is with great heart that I take Mr Gyan's comments confirming his love for our institution. It is clear to even the most ignorant members of mackemhood that he has been backed into a corner by the man who denied us signing Riquelme and Neymar despite their wishes to join.

Our club is currently facing war on two fronts. The recent flurry of magedia attacks on our club must leave us in no doubt that our ideological enemies must not be forgotten, lest our club lose its hard fought status as the elite club in the north east and a regional power to contend with.

The latest round of bewildering Bruce comments, a sly attack on the best British goalkeeper of the century so far, are the source of much alarm. Make no mistake, our clubs very heritage is at stake as Bruce seeks to rid our club of the dignity, values and ambition that have guided SAFC since the days of the wise forefathers.

Unless our fans stand up and tackle the twin threats to our existance we can be complacent on no matter at all. At the current level of ferocity of the mag-provoked war on us one our clubs will fall out of existance within a decade. Lets ensure that the coming battle is decisive in our favour.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=630754#ixzz1Ytugt5O0

Riquelme and Neymar wishing to join Sunderland  ;D

Gordon the best British goalkeeper of the century  :mackems:

Even the other mackems are laughing at him.

Later on in the thread he is claiming that Dzeko was crying on the airport because Bruce blocked his transfer to Sunderland while he was waiting on the plane.

Does anyone know if this guy is a wum or if he's really being serious? If he's not a wum he has to be completely retarded.

It is with great heart that I take Mr Gyan's comments confirming his love for our institution. It is clear to even the most ignorant members of mackemhood that he has been backed into a corner by the man who denied us signing Riquelme and Neymar despite their wishes to join.

Our club is currently facing war on two fronts. The recent flurry of magedia attacks on our club must leave us in no doubt that our ideological enemies must not be forgotten, lest our club lose its hard fought status as the elite club in the north east and a regional power to contend with.

The latest round of bewildering Bruce comments, a sly attack on the best British goalkeeper of the century so far, are the source of much alarm. Make no mistake, our clubs very heritage is at stake as Bruce seeks to rid our club of the dignity, values and ambition that have guided SAFC since the days of the wise forefathers.

Unless our fans stand up and tackle the twin threats to our existance we can be complacent on no matter at all. At the current level of ferocity of the mag-provoked war on us one our clubs will fall out of existance within a decade. Lets ensure that the coming battle is decisive in our favour.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=630754#ixzz1Ytugt5O0

Riquelme and Neymar wishing to join Sunderland  ;D

Gordon the best British goalkeeper of the century  :mackems:

Even the other mackems are laughing at him.

Later on in the thread he is claiming that Dzeko was crying on the airport because Bruce blocked his transfer to Sunderland while he was waiting on the plane.

That is amazing.

That was so full of crazy he actually made "Magedia" look like a real word.

Guest mimifrench

I met an English student in my university last day, who happened to be a Sunderland fan actually (no idea where he came from).

So we started to speak about some football... Then when i said to him that i was a Newcastle fan/supporter, he almost eat me with his eyes, staring at me like i was an alien lol

He argued in favour of his team, told me Bentner was a class signing ( :lol:), blah, blah blah

Then i wanted to know why does he hate NUFC so much, and he replied to me that you were "arrogant as fu**" (it's his own words). I said it wasn't the first impression you made to me !

Finally, i said to him that Ben arfa alone was a million times better to all the SAFC team, he laughed at me.

To conclude, i only answered him : Who are the international players you've got in your team, he had a reflexion during quite a long time lol and then he look at me with strange eyes and said "Gyan"...

I couldn't keep laughing during almost 5 minutes and replied : "But he's gone !!!"

And i burst out laughing again , seeing his decomposed face (He looked like he was going to cry) then he left with no words.

It was a pure moment of magic lol

But i really think i hurted his feelings  :undecided:

I met an English student in my university last day, who happened to be a Sunderland fan actually (no idea where he came from).

So we started to speak about some football... Then when i said to him that i was a Newcastle fan/supporter, he almost eat me with his eyes, staring at me like i was an alien lol

He argued in favour of his team, told me Bentner was a class signing ( :lol:), blah, blah blah

Then i wanted to know why does he hate NUFC so much, and he replied to me that you were "arrogant as fu**" (it's his own words). I said it wasn't the first impression you made to me !

Finally, i said to him that Ben arfa alone was a million times better to all the SAFC team, he laughed at me.

To conclude, i only answered him : Who are the international players you've got in your team, he had a reflexion during quite a long time lol and then he look at me with strange eyes and said "Gyan"...

I couldn't keep laughing during almost 5 minutes and replied : "But he's gone !!!"

And i burst out laughing again , seeing his decomposed face (He looked like he was going to cry) then he left with no words.

:lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Get in Mimi. One of us. :lol:

Guest mimifrench

You are amazing! :aww:

I'm guessing this chat was in English? On reflection, they can barely fathom that, never mind French!

Yes, it was... But i must admit i often struggled to understand what he said  :lol:

His accent... my God !

You are amazing! :aww:

I'm guessing this chat was in English? On reflection, they can barely fathom that, never mind French!

Yes, it was... But i must admit i often struggled to understand what he said  :lol:

His accent... my God !

and the drool on his face - did that distract you? :D

Guest elbee909

:lol: "And i burst out laughing again , seeing his decomposed face." Bit sinister.

Had an image of his face going The Ring stylee when the penny dropped. :D

That's a true mackem visage.  The inbreeding.