Sunderland...

Heron

Guest firetotheworks

That question about whether you shop in Sunderland is amazing, they just know that no one does.

'Do you shop in Sunderland? Why not?' :lol:

That question about whether you shop in Sunderland is amazing, they just know that no one does.

'Do you shop in Sunderland? Why not?' :lol:

exactly.  Any normal questionnaire would ask something along the lines of, 'What makes you shop in sunderland?' or 'What do you enjoy most about shopping in sunderland?'

If they're not coming over to Newcastle, they're still going to the Metrocentre rather than the bridges.

i went to uni there and as part of one of our media production modules we had to go out into the city centre with a camera and interview people on what they thought about shopping in sunderland and we got the standard responses of people preferring the metrocentre but using the bridges as it was easier to get to... and our last voxpop before we went we asked this auld fella with a deerstalker hat on what he thought, he started off casual and relaxed he said he wasn't a fan of the city centre and thought there should be more shops before launching into this parting shot

him: 'but there's only one man who could sort out this city centre'

us: 'so who would that be then, in your opinion?'

him 'ADOLF HITLER!'

then he stormed off  ;D

i went to uni there and as part of one of our media production modules we had to go out into the city centre with a camera and interview people on what they thought about shopping in sunderland and we got the standard responses of people preferring the metrocentre but using the bridges as it was easier to get to... and our last voxpop before we went we asked this auld fella with a deerstalker hat on what he thought, he started off casual and relaxed he said he wasn't a fan of the city centre and thought there should be more shops before launching into this parting shot

him: 'but there's only one man who could sort out this city centre'

us: 'so who would that be then, in your opinion?'

him 'ADOLF HITLER!'

then he stormed off  ;D

:laugh:

I actually took it serious as I'd quite like an iPad (to sell)

Inferior, obsessed, cute, underwhelming, snow, dirty, dogshite, airshow, smelly, vile