Sunderland...

Heron

:lol:!

Funnily enough we've just got a new lad at work who's a Mackem, and I don't just mean a Sunderland fan, I'm talking full on two syllable for one syllable word (i.e Skew-ell) Mackem. Was bragging the other day about Gardner, and I said I wouldn't get too excited, most of his goals come from route one football ala Nolan under Allardyce. And he said 'like Nolan for you's last season then?'. While I am fully aware we are hardly Barcelona, I think our style of football generally improved as the season went on, whether that be Pardew's methods kicking in or the loss of the big target man I don't know. But this lad always goes on like Sunderland play some kind of carpet football that everyone is envious of. I have actually heard this a few times from numerous mackems, and everytime I've saw them it's been honestly horrid. Even in October all they done was give the ball to Henderson to try and knock it diagonal to Bent.

Sunderland have had a rough time with integrating South Americans into the Premier League of late due to the league's physically demanding nature. Would you consider Dong-Won likely to be able to adapt to English football?

Has Korea relocated to South America?

Sunderland have had a rough time with integrating South Americans into the Premier League of late due to the league's physically demanding nature. Would you consider Dong-Won likely to be able to adapt to English football?

Has Korea relocated to South America?

Never his point.

ASAMOAH GYAN will have talks with boss Steve Bruce about his Sunderland future.

There has been fevered speculation the striker is looking to quit, a year after his £13million move from Rennes. His agent Fabien Pivateau said: "I can't say if he is staying or not.

"As far as I know one club has tabled an offer. He is returning to the club for pre-season and we will sit down with the coach to talk about it."

It is thought Zenit St Petersburg are interested.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3677239/Asamoah-Gyan-to-have-talks-with-Sunderland-boss-Steve-Bruce.html#ixzz1RBja25wa

Guest Haris Vuckic

I would be bad laughing if he went. They really think he loves them when it's obvious he loves the £

ASAMOAH GYAN will have talks with boss Steve Bruce about his Sunderland future.

There has been fevered speculation the striker is looking to quit, a year after his £13million move from Rennes. His agent Fabien Pivateau said: "I can't say if he is staying or not.

"As far as I know one club has tabled an offer. He is returning to the club for pre-season and we will sit down with the coach to talk about it."

It is thought Zenit St Petersburg are interested.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3677239/Asamoah-Gyan-to-have-talks-with-Sunderland-boss-Steve-Bruce.html#ixzz1RBja25wa

Hope this is true like!

Guest johnson293

probably all just to scare them into giving him a pay rise more than anything

Aye, same as Bent last summer.... though he only managed to stomach another 6 months at the club before leaving anyway.

Originally Posted by ned_werby 

79 fouls (2nd highest in the PL), 14 bookings (average of 1 every 28 minutes), 1 goal, unknown assists, dropped for the last 2 games due to his woeful disciplinary record. Can't be relied on to perform each week. A sort of headless Malbranque.

Why rocky likes to blow smoke up his arse all the time baffles me.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=10290712&posted=1#post10290712#ixzz1RDvPFRg6

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by ned_werby 

79 fouls (2nd highest in the PL), 14 bookings (average of 1 every 28 minutes), 1 goal, unknown assists, dropped for the last 2 games due to his woeful disciplinary record. Can't be relied on to perform each week. A sort of headless Malbranque.

Why rocky likes to blow smoke up his arse all the time baffles me.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=10290712&posted=1#post10290712#ixzz1RDvPFRg6

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 every 28 minutes? :lol:

So he'd get booked on average 3 times a game? :lol: