Sunderland...

Heron

It's incredible really, they've just won 4-0 and still their forum is full of people slagging each other off, bitching and generally arguing over who the real sewpafan is.  I guess even mackems don't like mackems.

I know a Sunderland fan who hates Mackems and the town - says he can't get out of the place quick enough when a game is over.  (He lives in Northumberland).  He can't explain how he has ended up supporting them.

???

I suppose if there's a plus side is that Stoke really are a horrible outfit. You just know that in our two games with them, we'll struggle.

Kick in the bollocks that we're not going to catch them after a Europa game like the mackems did today, jammy fucks.

It's incredible really, they've just won 4-0 and still their forum is full of people slagging each other off, bitching and generally arguing over who the real sewpafan is.  I guess even mackems don't like mackems.

I know a Sunderland fan who hates Mackems and the town - says he can't get out of the place quick enough when a game is over.  (He lives in Northumberland).  He can't explain how he has ended up supporting them.

???

:lol:

I suppose if there's a plus side is that Stoke really are a horrible outfit. You just know that in our two games with them, we'll struggle.

Kick in the bollocks that we're not going to catch them after a Europa game like the mackems did today, jammy fucks.

Swings and roundabouts. You caught Fulham 3 days after they'd been playing in Ukraine.

Swings and roundabouts. You caught Fulham 3 days after they'd been playing in Ukraine.

A fair point but at least with Stoke, you always know you're going to get a good game... apart from the one day the fucking crisis mackems have to play them. :dave:

A fair point but at least with Stoke, you always know you're going to get a good game... apart from the one day the fucking crisis mackems have to play them. :dave:

True.

Tbh, I don't think this win will change an awful lot. I still don't see them winning at Norwich this weekend which will be an equal yardstick as to where they're at as today was, playing a Stoke team, as you say, 3 days after they themselves had just had a hard game in Kiev.

It just prolongs Bruce's mediocre reign.

True.

Tbh, I don't think this win will change an awful lot. I still don't see them winning at Norwich this weekend which will be an equal yardstick as to where they're at as today was, playing a Stoke team, as you say, 3 days after they themselves had just had a hard game in Kiev.

It just prolongs Bruce's mediocre reign.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I suppose but at the same time that kind of luck breeds confidence!

How on earth didn't the 'keeper get Larrson's free kick btw!?!