Sunderland...

Heron

So Randy would rather not discuss us at all, yet is active on here? ???

No, he put forward a very fair point that everything about us be kept into one thread on RTG, as he finds the 'plethora' of threads about us embarrassing. Just asking for a bit of thread moderation after seeing how well it works here. Got shot down like fuck, unsurprisingly.

Aye, but he went on to say "Personally, I'd prefer not to discuss them at all."

Nowt against him like, seems a canny poster, just strange that he came here after getting sick of RTG when one of his main grievances was he didn't want to discuss us at all.

Guest Haris Vuckic

The thing is we tend to discuss them discussing us.

They will literally talk about every aspect of Newcastle United & give it a thread.

Aye, but he went on to say "Personally, I'd prefer not to discuss them at all."

Nowt against him like, seems a canny poster, just strange that he came here after getting sick of RTG when one of his main grievances was he didn't want to discuss us at all.

Maybe he wants to discuss Newcastle on here and Sunderland on there? :dontknow:

Gyan interview on CNN:

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/09/19/sport/football/gyan-pinto-al-ain/index.html?hpt=isp_bn1

1:04 he subconciously nods his head in agreement with the statement he moved for money.  I know not a lot of faith is put into body language and all that but having been in sales and trained to read people like this it kind of stuck out for me.

Noticed just before immigration at NEWCASTLE airport there is a pathetic advert begging visitors to attend the stadium of light.

Guess who is on the advert ?

Clue - he was their top striker until he decided playing in front of a few hundred spectators in the desert was preferable to life on Wearside.

absolutely not, if people want to post about them its upto them, if you are so interested in the scum go on a scum forum and you can read all you want.

Why give them there own thread? why are they different to any other team in the league. Who are they anyway?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=630221#ixzz1Yiysb6Lh

There own 1 thread! Nah fuck that, better with 50 on the same subject. Mag kernts

Noticed just before immigration at NEWCASTLE airport there is a pathetic advert begging visitors to attend the stadium of light.

Guess who is on the advert ?

Clue - he was their top striker until he decided playing in front of a few hundred spectators in the desert was preferable to life on Wearside.

Yeah noticed this before we flew to canada,  still has darren bent on it lol