Sunderland...

Heron

Guest johnson293

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/994/liamqt.jpg

Bunch of handsome fuckers like

Aye, that'll be from last nights 'Friendly Cup' tie.

;D

Do they want him in goal as well??  :lol: :lol:

got to be worth a go, modric came to this country with very much the same reputation as Sess has now. Modric may be a better player, but he also shows that as long as the system is right, a player like sess could have a role in central midfield

the fat guy sitting down in the blue and white hooped shirt, arms folded can often be seen hanging round the bottom of Chester-le-Street Front Street, outside Coral, chatting to Go North-East bus drivers.  He usually manages to worm his way on for free, too.

HAHA Darren I think he's called, what a complete cunt!

the fat guy sitting down in the blue and white hooped shirt, arms folded can often be seen hanging round the bottom of Chester-le-Street Front Street, outside Coral, chatting to Go North-East bus drivers.  He usually manages to worm his way on for free, too.

HAHA Darren I think he's called, what a complete cunt!

not that I want to slag anyone off who cannot defend themselves but he has been doing it for at least 14yrs as I used to get on the bus at the bus stop right outside of the  bookies at the bottom of chester where they all would stand round strange fella must fit in well with the rest of them.

HAHA Darren I think he's called, what a complete c***!

always known him simply as 'pasty' after my mates kid brother addressed him as that.  Used to 'help' coach football training somewhere (apparently).

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

That was just after the first goal he seemingly ran over to the camera to celebrate not realising the fans were Makems his face dropped haha

HAHA Darren I think he's called, what a complete c***!

always known him simply as 'pasty' after my mates kid brother addressed him as that.  Used to 'help' coach football training somewhere (apparently).

Darren King.

His mates entered him into that 'Face of Sunderland' competition for a laugh.