Sunderland...

Heron

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake51 

Definitely our most vital player, like I've said for absolute ages. He's the one player we couldn't stand to lose, which is a relief considering that thug Bardsley tried to break his leg in the second game of the season. I remember not so long ago, maybe a couple months back, getting mocked on here for saying he's a class above any other centre half plying their trade in our region and one of the best at doing what he does in the league. How foolish those people must be feeling now. 

Must be a whoosh?

An in form Wes Brown is twice the player Colo is.

WTF. Seriously? Really? I'm baffled??

they have a pre- match thread for our game with Everton.

has more posts than thier pre match thread for thier game vs Man U

To be fair, our game is a bigger game for Bruce. I wonder if he will be at SJP instead at the weekend.

I love how according to them we're still just lucky, hard working, well organised and we fight for each other and Pardew is just a great motivator, nothing more.  They go on as if we're Wimbledon or Hull City, they can't even admit they've fetched in a load of one paced, mediocre cloggers and we've got some class players.

Guest kingdawson

The only decent players they have are o'shea (injury prone and ageing), larrson and sessengon. Colback and Wickham are obviously prospects. But the rest of the team is s***.

brown's a good player too and Gordan is a pretty good gk on his day.

Re: Mike Ashley - most astute chairman in the prem

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newcastle seem to have enjoyed a good opening phase to the season having played poorly performing opposition, us included. However they have also had a good portion of luck as well, the most obvious one for me being the other week against a Wigan side who absolutley battered them for most of the game.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=11095631#post11095631#ixzz1cSD8Caw9

:lol: :lol:

fuckit i gotta stop reading that shit and get some work done.

Battered us ?  :lol:

They battered and dominated us in the derby too.

Dont forget that.

That's right, and Larsson didn't handle on the line the ball hit him on the chest.

And like Brucie says they're hard to beat, score lots of goals and don't concede many.

No wonder they've been top dogs ever since top doggery was invented (circa 3 years ago).

Michael Chopra on SSN earlier talking about his gambling problems.  He mentioned how his debts got so bad he had to sign for a team just so he could pay off his debt with the signing on fee, guess who the team was :lol: