Sunderland...

Heron

Aye, I actualy cannot get over how cassual it all seems to them :lol:

Said it a number of times but it's the most openly racist place I have ever been, literally desperate to get out of there on the one occasion I was unfortunate to visit.

Aye, I actualy cannot get over how cassual it all seems to them :lol:

Said it a number of times but it's the most openly racist place I have ever been, literally desperate to get out of there on the one occasion I was unfortunate to visit.

I agree, horrid place

Their threads about the Terry/Suarez stuff is like looking into a timewarp. I especially liked the guy who said that the real racists aren't people who shout racist slurs at people, but the people who call other people racist. And then proceeded to accuse everyone of being racist against white people because of things like the black footballer awards.

Quite a few of us make huge mistakes in life Riv. Following the lads has cost me a marriage and heartache that I've never really got over.

Lad who works at my place was in his 20's and a Forest fan until he went on Blind Date and was invited up to Newcastle with a fellow contestant. Now he tries to speak with a fake Geordie accent and hasnt got a clue why I call him a Plastic Mag. t***!

Would rather be a Paki than a Mag!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=641069&page=6#ixzz1cV4x0XTw

Er.... he said african, oh, um, never mind.

What a strange assumption to make! I could be of Asian origin so what you trying to say?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=641069&page=8#ixzz1cYHiKnHZ

Its not racist if you're Asian...

Quite a few of us make huge mistakes in life Riv. Following the lads has cost me a marriage and heartache that I've never really got over.

Lad who works at my place was in his 20's and a Forest fan until he went on Blind Date and was invited up to Newcastle with a fellow contestant. Now he tries to speak with a fake Geordie accent and hasnt got a clue why I call him a Plastic Mag. t***!

Would rather be a Paki than a Mag!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=641069&page=6#ixzz1cV4x0XTw

Er.... he said african, oh, um, never mind.

That pesky Mag at work again - at least its an original story!

Guest Haris Vuckic
Gary Carr we'll STILL finish higher than scumcastle you stupid, thick, inbred geordie fuckwit.

They've got 12 points to make up - potentially 15 after Saturday - are they stupid?  :snod:

https://www.facebook.com/SunderlandAFC11

Loving the reaction to the 'Newcastle United Interested in Sunderland’s Stephane Sessegnon?' post. :lol:

Fucking Hell, The Scum always go after our players...

:kinnear:

Unreal comments like. In all honesty I wouldn't want him, we've got no space for him.

Its funny putting faces to the insane comments though, just how you'd picture them.  :lol:

Gary Carr we'll STILL finish higher than scumcastle you stupid, thick, inbred geordie fuckwit.

They've got 12 points to make up - potentially 15 after Saturday - are they stupid?  :snod:

:lol: Got him as a friend on facebook. Used to work with him. He's beltin to wind up. Always biting.

Long greasy hair, stubble and missing his front teeth. Couldn't make it up really.

Wouldn't want Sessegnon, Not even at the price they paid for him, erratic and overall no end product. Decent player with a few glimpses here and there, but wouldn't improve our team. We've got Ben Arfa who's twice the player when fit/sharp.

Wouldn't want Sessegnon, Not even at the price they paid for him, erratic and overall no end product. Decent player with a few glimpses here and there, but wouldn't improve our team. We've got Ben Arfa who's twice the player when fit/sharp.

according to Smb hes worth more than half our squad added together- guess thats why he murdered us in the Derby....doh.