NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest bimpy474

Any good?

Dunno but my Son is called Ceri, when i call him its going to be good if we sign this player, Ceri-son come him mate :D

Just got out the taxi and the driver said it was reported on the radio that there are 3 possibly 4 French players undergoing medicals right now.  Anyone heard anything like it or is it utter bollix?

Just got out the taxi and the driver said it was reported on the radio that there are 3 possibly 4 French players undergoing medicals right now.  Anyone heard anything like it or is it utter bollix?

One Frenchman undergoing a two day medical

Had at least one trialist playing today. Who knows.

Obertan is one. We had a French trialist playing for the reserves today (who scored), that could be two. Any more than that, I'm not so sure.