NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest bimpy474

Wish we'd signed some English players <tinhat>

We won't spend money on European players at half the price, what chance we'll spunk £20m on Sturridge and the like?

Less than 0% squared.

We won't spend money on European players at half the price, what chance we'll spunk £20m on Sturridge and the like?

Less than 0% squared.

Out of interest, whom?

Can't think of many realistic I'd like to sign. Sturridge of course but he's hardly likely. Maybe Dann from Birmingham as we could do with a centre half. Other than that they're either being harvested by more attractive clubs for big sums of money or aren't worth signing.

Connor Whickam might turn out to a star in the making but he really needs to deliver for the price Sunderland paid. English players just don't come cheap. Even Welsh ones are commanding daft fees, just look at Shane Long.

Connor Whickam might turn out to a star in the making but he really needs to deliver for the price Sunderland paid. English players just don't come cheap. Even Welsh ones are commanding daft fees, just look at Shane Long.

Irish.

Irish.

Strike him from the list as well then. That leaves...erm none.

Would have mixed feelings about this one, can't help but feel we need someone who's been there and done it.

Which one? Keirrison or Toivonen (sp?) Sorry I'm not up to speed which players are part of this transfer influx, it seems to change on the hour.

Would have mixed feelings about this one, can't help but feel we need someone who's been there and done it.

Like a Wes Brown or a Crouch?

Aye, exactly like that. For fucks sake man just because I'd like someone a bit more proven it doesn't mean they have to be old and average. Has this lad ever found the net on a regular basis?

Which one? Keirrison or Toivonen (sp?) Sorry I'm not up to speed which players are part of this transfer influx, it seems to change on the hour.

Keirrison, Marca are usually pretty reliable so I can see this being a goer.

Keirission came to europe with a reputation from SA. I bet Ashley sees resale value in him if they would get anything out of him.

reminds me of Kerlon, the player Inter Milan signed. Also had a big reputation in Brazil (mainly for that annoying seal dribble) and has done little since he signed,not made any impact on his loan spells anywhere in Europe and even back home.

Like a Wes Brown or a Crouch?

Aye, exactly like that. For fucks sake man just because I'd like someone a bit more proven it doesn't mean they have to be old and average. Has this lad ever found the net on a regular basis?

Name someone realistic then. The only experienced strikers on the radar seem to be the likes of Crouch and Pav who as you say, don't excite.

/we have a proven striker in Ba.