NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

There's a couple of "Ben Arfa vs. Everton"-esque videos of Roux on Dailymotion (every touch in a couple of games from last season).

He looks exciting, if nothing else. Ridiculously two-footed and seems to have top technique in addition to good pace and strength. I really need to start watching Ligue 1.

There's a couple of "Ben Arfa vs. Everton"-esque videos of Roux on Dailymotion (every touch in a couple of games from last season).

He looks exciting, if nothing else. Ridiculously two-footed and seems to have top technique in addition to good pace and strength. I really need to start watching Ligue 1.

Not watched them all, but you realise one of them is reversed yeah? :laugh:

Not watched them all, but you realise one of them is reversed yeah? :laugh:

Aye. Does that really get around copyright stuff? It gets done all the time with wrestling on YouTube as well.

:thup:

Anyway, in terms of the comment "ridiculously" may have been overstating it a bit, meant more in terms of his ability to go either way when dribbling and looking comfortable on either side (bit Hatem-ish).

Impressed that I must be dopey enough to have you believe I could see him as entirely left-footed in one game (shooting, etc.) and then right-footed in another :lol:

Imagine if we signed Roux and Maiga. And the two left backs. And Santon. And a Barton replacement.

Then faxed Nolan, Barton, Enrique a  :troll:

:lol:

I think if that happened Mike and Derek would be come my hero's above Sammy for at least 10 minutes then I would punch myself in the face and remember that mostly that they are cunts.

Being linked to Sulley Fucking Muntari in Italy (Sky Sport 24). A double swoop for him and Santon is mooted. I reckon mainly because Inter need to rid to spend, and we've been linked with the cunt before. Hope there's no truth in it anyway.

Being linked to Sulley Fucking Muntari in Italy (Sky Sport 24). A double swoop for him and Santon is mooted. I reckon mainly because Inter need to rid to spend, and we've been linked with the cunt before. Hope there's no truth in it anyway.

always rated him......................................................................................