NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Only other time i heard him spoke was when some interviewer was hounding him outside some meeting he'd just had with Sports Direct. Just after Keegan had gone, i think. Peppered the man with questions and his response, every time, was a nervous smirk and "i'm not answering questions on Newcastle, this is a Sports Direct day." Cojone-less cunt.

Fuck this shit. I'm sick of pointless articles containing quotes from various people that don't actually mean anything.

Get a left back and striker over to SJP holding up a shirt and smiling for the camera NOW. I demand it. :angry:

Guest BooBoo

It's telling how Pardew is repeatedly distancing himself from the actual deal making. It's clear he can sense what's coming, ie nothing, and wants to absolve himself of any blame.

It's telling how Pardew is repeatedly distancing himself from the actual deal making. It's clear he can sense what's coming, ie nothing, and wants to absolve himself of any blame.

Everyone knows that he's not the person to blame anyway.

Rightly so tbh.

If you look at Kinnear he was always saying HE might 'put everything into one corner', or HE wanted to sell Geremi and all that, despite it being clear as the day that he wasn't doing the transfer dealings.

Same goes for KK in 2008.

Aye, he obviously isnt confident about getting anybody in now at this stage, so wants to make it clear of his role, he just keeps repeating how he simply chooses players, and the club 'tries' to get them in...

This whole "it's my job to get the board to get them over the line" is worrying. I think he's facing a battle when trying to get them to spend anything at all.

He's facing a losing battle.

As I've said before, I can see Pardew resigning the same time KK did. He's put himself back into the frame for PL manager jobs as he hasn't done too bad with the day-to-day business.

I guess even he is getting really fed up with all this somehow.

I can even see some parallels with the Keegan situation - being Ashley's man, getting promissed signings in January - only getting Kuqi - I won't count an injured Ireland - (in 2008 it was that Diatta or whatever he was called).

Summer - losing key players, failing to resign the key players that were still here and now hoping to get "2 or 3 in". Deja - vu for me.

This whole "it's my job to get the board to get them over the line" is worrying. I think he's facing a battle when trying to get them to spend anything at all.

As I've said before, I can see Pardew resigning the same time KK did. He's put himself back into the frame for PL manager jobs as he hasn't done too bad with the day-to-day business.

I can even see some parallels with the Keegan situation - being Ashley's man, getting promissed signings in January - only getting Kuqi - I won't count an injured Ireland - (in 2008 it was that Diatta or whatever he was called).

Summer - losing key players, failing to resign the key players that were still here and now hoping to get "2 or 3 in". Deja - vu for me.

Why in gods name would he leave Newcastle for Blackburn?

Why in gods name would he leave Newcastle for Blackburn?

I've not said he'd leave for Blackburn, but it's probably a job he (every manager) could get along better than this with the boardroom we have at the moment.

Guest johnson293

With the best part of a 5 year contract still to run, I doubt it!