NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest bimpy474

Blimey this threads happiness rating has just gone downhill faster than Franz Klammer.

Ya miserable bunch of sods  :angry:

What the f*** do you expect? Seriously, this is just unacceptable from "the hierarchy".

This is exactly what to expect, christ are you not used to it yet, hoping for a decent window is all we have, but hope my arse with Fat Mike in charge.

I'm just trying to make light of it before everyone implodes.

If it's just Macheda it's a f***ing joke. If it's him and another one then fair enough.

Aye. Macheda may turn out to be decent, but it's us cheaping it out and going for the unwanted kid on loan that's the frustrating thing.

1 goal in 12 for Sampdoria. 1 year loan - no option to buy. It's said before, but you couldn't make it up.

The fact that there's no option to buy suggests that Man U clearly rate this kid. They had no problem selling us Obertan after all.

Tron I love your positve nature, dude. However, loaning out another club's player with no permanent option is a weak move. Particularly as getting a striker was the number one priority this window. Awful.

It'll be hard even really enjoying any good thing he does, because it will ultimately be Man U reaping all of the rewards. Because they really need the extra help don't they.

:thdn:

Macheda. :lol: People were laughing and joking about this the other day.  They were saying "Ho, ho, ho, ho, Macheda" or something.  Honestly man, this transfer window.  I'm feeling quite mellow atm since we're on course for 90 points this season given current form, but we've made a right fucking hash of things like, pathetic.

Btw the only people 'imploding' should be the ones who have been banging on about there being ages left all summer, and assuring every 'negative' person that we'd come out of it smelling of roses. They are the ones who are supposed to be being let down.

Got a funny feeling it won't work out like that though.

Someone, I can't remember who it was, made the claim ages ago as a piss take (is probably in summer transfer targets thread) that we'd get Macheda in on loan for the year. If this happens, it is the worst thing to have happened this summer by a massive margin

I have to say though, people seem far more accepting of news that isn't as positive.

What happened to all of the not getting to excited until I see him holding up the shirt merchants, when the nwes is more positive?

Does it not apply to this scenario too? Can we not self harm till we at least have this confirmed?

Just saying ...  :razz:

Guest bimpy474

Mark Douglas

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@rsitch66 Told last week that they like Roux but maybe not ready yet. But all bets seem to be off so they might go in yet

32 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

Then he says this.