NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest bimpy474

Ba plays much deeper than Sow, doesn't he? I would've thought it'd be a good partnership if anything

If we were to go for Sow it would be in the summer i reckon.

Not a hope in hell of us signing Sow at any time.

Why?

He will know Cabaye well from Lille and Ba from international duty...should we get into europe that would give us a great chance.

Price would be too high i reckon.

Ba plays much deeper than Sow, doesn't he? I would've thought it'd be a good partnership if anything

Why?

He will know Cabaye well from Lille and Ba from international duty...should we get into europe that would give us a great chance.

:sadnod:

Why?

:sadnod:

Price and lots of interest from elsewhere

Guest VaVaVoom

Wasnt it said he was available for 12mil? We wont get a quality striker for less tbh.

If we are in europe then we can afford that in the summer.

Guest bimpy474

Wasnt it said he was available for 12mil? We wont get a quality striker for less tbh.

Ba ? :lol:

His price is 10m, this is where Ashley comes in he's happily willing to pay 7m for Maiga but not 10m for Sow :lol:

Dont get it tbh, or maybe he wasnt and it was all a smokescreen  :hmm:

Anyway i would'nt want Sow mainly due to the fact every African Nations we are back to what we are dealing with now, atleast with buying a non african we still have 1 quality CF to call upon at all times.

Guest VaVaVoom

Hilarious bimpy....Hilarious

Ba was a one off you facetious prick  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Wow fair enough my humourless friend :D

Guest bimpy474

You are right though...it was a one off, just hope dopey doesn't think that can happen all the time.

Guest VaVaVoom

Depends on your definition of quality, I would have taken Long or Graham from what they have shown so far.

Imho neither are quality.

Long is shite except his pace.

Graham however is a canny player mind, him and Holt at Norwich would be an upgrade of Best and Shola but wouldnt say they were "quality".

Depends on your definition of quality, I would have taken Long or Graham from what they have shown so far.

Long is s**** except his pace.

Graham however is a canny player mind, him and Holt at Norwich would be an upgrade of Best and Shola but wouldnt say they were "quality".

:lol: Long is definitely not shite.

Guest VaVaVoom

:lol: Long is definitely not shite.

How many has he scored?

:lol: Long is definitely not s****.

How many has he scored?

:lol: 5 in 16 according to what I've just read. Canny decent for his start in the PL in a non prolific WBA side, non?

Anyway, he's not shite, so... There we go.

Guest VaVaVoom

:lol: Long is definitely not s****.

How many has he scored?

:lol: 5 in 16 according to what I've just read. Canny decent for his start in the PL in a non prolific WBA side, non?

Anyway, he's not shite, so... There we go.

Key word....decent.

Maybe he's not shite but i dont rate him that highly.

Guest Stone Cold Steve Austin

Besides Sow, the best cheap ST we can get atm would be Lucas Barrios.

-He gets less playing time at Borussia after Lewandowski took over..we're talking Borussia's best scorer of last season. He wants playing time and has threatened to leave in search of that. The head guys at Dortmund admitted that they will let him go if the right offer comes, which would be in the range of (8-12m).

Lucas can play as ST, while Ba plays SS. He's got height, strength, pace, good link up play, and solid finishing. I think a partnership of Ba and Barrios would be more than enough to take us to the next level.  :D

..or we can get Ivica Olic, if we think like Mike Ashley.. :dave:

It's changing all the time, but we're seemingly looking at domestic options now. At least what strikers goes. Haven't seen him play, but Rhodes' goal ratio is top stuff. Would'nt mind him.

Sure someone (maybe a local Journo) said we had been down to watch Huddersfield a lot recently.