World Cup 2010 Pre-Tournament Thread

James

Weddings during hte World Cup are for homo's tbh.

Reprehensible. It's like... I mean... You know?

:lol: I knew Dave was going to be smug in here! You have every right, though. Scheduled while no big matches were on, and you got autographs. You win, man.

I guess that over half of the people that will attend the wedding will have scarpered by the night time do for the match.

Depends on when it starts, I think. He might still be at the god damn church if they want some outside sunset bullshit. Then the reception, plus there might be a long drive involved. Unbelievable.

All the South Africans that are interviewed on SSN are almost certainly speaking English, yet I have no idea what they are saying. They might as well be speaking Klingon.

Anyhoo, just over 2 hours 'til what will probably be an incredibly shit game but i'm so excited. We are going to see what this WC drinking game is all about  :nope:

10 minutes till coverage starts. Off to make the sprog some lunch so as not to miss anything. I love the build up to these things as much as anything. Although I fully anticipate the opening ceremony to be utter ballbags.

Predictions for the first game.....?

I'm going 1-1.

Pienaar for Suid-Afrika with opening goal of the WC, probably that 'cant' Dos Santos to equalise with 15mins to go or something

Got 2-2, or 3-2 win for either team on. If Mexico play like they did against us saffa will concede more than us while also having home advantage. That's my reasoning, probably be 0-0  :lol:

Worst night of sleep ever, seriously couldn't stay asleep I was so lit up with anticipation.  This is happening today!

I slept like a baby because I'm not going to see shit. :dave: