World Cup 2010 Pre-Tournament Thread

James

I'm flying out of the country the day we play the USA and will most likely miss the whole thing and have to catch up on Youtube in September when I return.

So, you are going to the only part of the world that will not have coverage? Antarctica? Headwaters of the Amazon? Everest?

No.  America, however I'm working at a summer camp and more than likely won't see any of it.

My condolences - first on being stuck in America and second, missing the WC...

Adebayor as a pundit? :lol:

:lol: He's incomprehensible. Anytime I see him interviewed I'm just baffled.

Tokenism because it's being held in South Africa tbh, they could have got an actual pundit though instead of just a random player. What's happened to Desailly? He's not the best but surely would do a far better job than Adebayor. Or did him playing for France mean he didn't fit the criteria?

Oh, and blatantly a Brazil/Spain final.

:lol: We already showed you the fury, Espana. :snod:

With your TR avatar I was thinking you were talking about the Spanish-American War and the CHarge of the Rough Riders in Cuba. :lol:

Then I remembered we beat them at the Confed Cup as well... So many ass kickings I get them all mixed up.

Frothing at the gash for this like. Even started collecting the old stickers again. Feel a right mug buying packs in packed shops mind you, but fuck it!

WORLD CUP YEAR!!! :celb:

Frothing at the gash for this like. Even started collecting the old stickers again. Feel a right mug buying packs in packed shops mind you, but fuck it!

Glad I'm not the only sad twat buying these. :lol:

With your TR avatar I was thinking you were talking about the Spanish-American War and the CHarge of the Rough Riders in Cuba. :lol:

Then I remembered we beat them at the Confed Cup as well... So many ass kickings I get them all mixed up.

http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/mcardle/images/paintings/alamo-painting.jpg

:snod:

Frothing at the gash for this like. Even started collecting the old stickers again. Feel a right mug buying packs in packed shops mind you, but f*** it!

Glad I'm not the only sad t*** buying these. :lol:

Saw the book in a shop the other day and was so tempted. Might just gan for it.

Frothing at the gash for this like. Even started collecting the old stickers again. Feel a right mug buying packs in packed shops mind you, but f*** it!

Sold out everywhere around me, but it's student central and we're all zany mental cunts who love this shit. Literally cannot get a pack anywhere near me and everyone in the shops say it's students buying them.

Poor primary school kids.

http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/mcardle/images/paintings/alamo-painting.jpg

:snod:

:lol: Fuck out of here with that.

Sold out everywhere around me, but it's student central and we're all zany mental c***s who love this s***. Literally cannot get a pack anywhere near me and everyone in the shops say it's students buying them.

Poor primary school kids.

:lol:

I used to always do them for international tournaments (WC 98, EURO 2000, WC 2002, etc etc) however I never had the conviction to finish them when i was younger. Pathetically, I actually think I'd be far more commited to finish it nowadays, not to mention not having to rely on pocket money for funding.