David Ginola

LooneyToonArmy

no worries.  i just see a simple shirt like the above & can't help but wonder...why we continue to overthink our design?

anyway, don't wanna hijack the thread further--- Hope all is well for Ginola!

I'm imagining he's had a bypass, especially with him being in a coma and talks of 2-3hr operation.  I'd imagine he is still intubated post procedure in a medically induced coma, unless his heart attack co-incided with an arrest in which case being in an induced coma can be a way to reduce damage from hypoxia as you cool and slowly warm the patient.  All hard to tell on sparse info, s*** news regardless.

Edit: Just seen confirmed bypass: must have been fairly major blockages / blocked left main stem unless angioplasty is not gold standard in France. If so the coma can be normal recovery post bypass with people sometimes going 24-48h before waking up.

With regards to angioplasty: it's only possible dependent on location of and number of blockages.  Sometimes angioplasty can't be performed and bypass is the preferred option. Bypass is much more invasive with a larger recovery. 

France has very good outcomes for angioplasty. If it was left main I doubt he would've made it to surgery. The fact he's had Cabg would in indicate medium sized vessels, some with full occlusions involved. 

Loads of people have Bypass with left main stem occlusions, it could have been a transient blockage or clot. No point speculating anyhow unless someone shows me the angiogram then I can tell you what was up ;)

Just glad he is fine :)

Didn't he crash into the Metro train at Kingston Park once? Was a bit of lunatic if memory serves, like.

Aye, he was a bit mental :lol:  Was it him that scored against Juve or something like that?  Have a memory of a low driven shot in some European competition and i'm sure it was him.

Didn't he crash into the Metro train at Kingston Park once? Was a bit of lunatic if memory serves, like.

Aye, he was a bit mental :lol:  Was it him that scored against Juve or something like that?  Have a memory of a low driven shot in some European competition and i'm sure it was him.

Yeah - not sure if it went down as a Buffon OG! It would do now mind!

I was on a train when we played Juventus and had asked my friend to keep me updated. Got a text and shouted out that we'd scored, then a few seconds later got another saying "Griffin" and announced to everyone that it was a false alarm and she should at least make it believable. :lol:

I'm imagining he's had a bypass, especially with him being in a coma and talks of 2-3hr operation.  I'd imagine he is still intubated post procedure in a medically induced coma, unless his heart attack co-incided with an arrest in which case being in an induced coma can be a way to reduce damage from hypoxia as you cool and slowly warm the patient.  All hard to tell on sparse info, s*** news regardless.

Edit: Just seen confirmed bypass: must have been fairly major blockages / blocked left main stem unless angioplasty is not gold standard in France. If so the coma can be normal recovery post bypass with people sometimes going 24-48h before waking up.

With regards to angioplasty: it's only possible dependent on location of and number of blockages.  Sometimes angioplasty can't be performed and bypass is the preferred option. Bypass is much more invasive with a larger recovery. 

France has very good outcomes for angioplasty. If it was left main I doubt he would've made it to surgery. The fact he's had Cabg would in indicate medium sized vessels, some with full occlusions involved. 

Loads of people have Bypass with left main stem occlusions, it could have been a transient blockage or clot. No point speculating anyhow unless someone shows me the angiogram then I can tell you what was up ;)

Just glad he is fine :)

Stay on here, man, we need a proper medic. Leffe and catmag, same to you. Also, glad he is fine.

I went to watch a reserve game where and griffin literally beat mark kin sella to a pulp because he grabbed shit. Proper head case.

I'll go out on a limb and say he probably didn't literally beat him to a pulp.