Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rain. Good news for the commies.

why is that?

The shitter the conditions the less hard it will be to stop them from attacking

I was obviously completely wrong here because it's North Korea who've actually had their well-worked moves broken up by the rain more often.

Must be able to nab a few of these N Koreans for a pittance? They all look very comfortable out there and seem to be in great shape.

Not allowed to leave the country permanently are they? I might have made that up, oldtype will know.

Must be able to nab a few of these N Koreans for a pittance? They all look very comfortable out there and seem to be in great shape.

They'd not be able to handle the culture shock.

Not allowed to leave the country permanently are they? I might have made that up, oldtype will know.

That's what I thought, but their captain was allowed out to play in Russia.

Guest elbee909

I don't know, Newcastle seems to be a slightly isolationist enclave where everyone is in perpetual hatred/fear of the south, so might fit right in.

If that is the chap from the North Korea team who got upset when his national anthem was played - he is the real hero from this world cup, regardless of what happens throughout.

(Your avatar I'm referring to btw.)

If that is the chap from the North Korea team who got upset when his national anthem was played - he is the real hero from this world cup, regardless of what happens throughout.

(Your avatar I'm referring to btw.)

Aye it is. Loved him, seeing him and to a lesser extent on emotion front Ryan Nelson blubbering during their national anthems is partially what the WC is all about. Great to see such pride in playing at the WC for your country.