The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guy just compared to Skrtel and Rodgers to Saylor and Pardew  :lol:

Costanza have a very firm word with yourself. Please.

Just reading GC's October 1 and these comparisons seem pretty much spot on, honestly. Been watching Liverpool a bit more critically the last few weeks and Rodgers seems to be falling in all the same traps as Pardew usually does. Also, their off-the-ball movement is brutal.

Balotelli, lol.

Gerrard looks old and shit.  Allen is pointless, rather have Colback.  I rate Henderson but he has been shire this season.  Coutinho is just a shit Ben Arfa and Sterling is massively operated.  Defenders are shire too.  Lambert is a joke.

They need Sturridhe back immediately.  And they should have signed Remy.

Agree with everything except the Sterling part. Kid's mint as fuck, looks completely burnt out, though.

Just watching Sunday Supplement and the hatchet job on Balotelli is ridiculous  :lol:

Banging on and on about his 'vibes' and 'body language'. Such a ridiculously easy target and little to no questioning of Rogers' tactics. It's almost as if they forgot his whole career previous to last season revolved around playing pretty mundane, slow possession football.

Just watching Sunday Supplement and the hatchet job on Balotelli is ridiculous  :lol:

Banging on and on about his 'vibes' and 'body language'. Such a ridiculously easy target and little to no questioning of Rogers' tactics. It's almost as if they forgot his whole career previous to last season revolved around playing pretty mundane, slow possession football.

Tbf Balotelli does look like he couldn't give a fuck the way he mopes around the pitch when things aren't going his way. Rodgers needs to have the balls to drop him, though I doubt he will again Real and Chelsea.

Balotelli is being turboturd, mind. He's always been overrated and this "He knows this is his last chance" stuff backfired - if this is him busting a gut, he's in trouble.

He is trying hard tbf to him, he's constantly tracking back and trying to win the ball back.

It's a question of quality really not a question of work rate, the other problem is he's not really a centre forward. He's not used to making runs in the box, he likes to play off someone else and feed them/off them.

He'll be better when Sturridge gets back, right now he's being asked to be someone he isn't.

They're supposed to be 'resting' a load of players tonight, be fucking hilarious if they do a mackems at So'ton.

606:

Presenter: 'Paul from Devon next online'

Caller: 'I've been a Liverpool supporter for a hundred years because Dad was one, don't get to any games as much as I'd like but Rodgers has to go, he's soiled the great name of Liverpool Football Club tonight and as your lads on the radio said it could've been worse. King Kenny's Liverpool Football Club wouldn't have stood for this and us knowlegable fans have seen enough to know you can't send a Liverpool Football Club XI like that out in Europe..."

Guest Howaythetoon

I likened him to David Brent and regarded him as false as santas whiskers but I'm undecided at the moment, he has SOMETHING about him, but Liverpool are a different side to last season. Suarez is a huge huge loss like and I doubt any side in the world would go on without such a talent, but to this extent? Sturridge is a huge loss too. Ballotelli is shit by the way, no way is he a top player. He has ability in the same way Sissoko does or Martins had. Its there, but so is a shit load of crap stuff too.

Any team would struggle if they lost Sturridge and Suarez at the same time, especially as they didn't really replace Suarez with a similar type of player. Think they will look much better when Sturridge returns.

They're supposed to be 'resting' a load of players tonight, be f***ing hilarious if they do a mackems at So'ton.

606:

Presenter: 'Paul from Devon next online'

Caller: 'I've been a Liverpool supporter for a hundred years because Dad was one, don't get to any games as much as I'd like but Rodgers has to go, he's soiled the great name of Liverpool Football Club tonight and as your lads on the radio said it could've been worse. King Kenny's Liverpool Football Club wouldn't have stood for this and us knowlegable fans have seen enough to know you can't send a Liverpool Football Club XI like that out in Europe..."

That has to be an Everton or Man Utd fan.