James Perch

BeloEmre

I'd like to see Perch ahead of Simpson for a while at RB. And yes btw, I acknowledge that Simpson had one of his better games last time out. He's been shit for large parts of this season though and I'm fed up with him.

I'd like to see Perch ahead of Simpson for a while at RB. And yes btw, I acknowledge that Simpson had one of his better games last time out. He's been s*** for large parts of this season though and I'm fed up with him.

Fuck that, keep him at LB and put Santon where he should have been playing all along.

Struggling to accept he is a good enough squad player but based on this season  :undecided:

Raylor, Guthrie, Perch.. I would have happily (literally) chucked them on a bonfire in August 2011.

Heard a rumour that James Perch was next (in a long line) of players to have been written off by a large section of our support before turning a series of half-competent displays. Surely a fallacy!

:pow: [iamatwat]

Struggling to accept he is a good enough squad player but based on this season  :undecided:

Raylor, Guthrie, Perch.. I would have happily (literally) chucked them on a bonfire in August 2011.

Don't think there is anyone here that could honestly say different about Raylor and Perch.. all three have been great squad players this year. I have knocked Pardews motivational skills the past couple of months but he has got the best out of our worst players.

Someone saying Abeid is the only player capable of replacing Tiote which I ignorantly agreed with at the time but forget Perch. Like Guthrie he has far exceeded expectations today. Never a first choice but on this form a definite back up.

Part of the reason he did so well was becase this defensive minded game we were playing is ideally suited to his style IMO. No fault of his but if we were to play more of a possession game he wouldn't look half ass effective.