James Perch

BeloEmre

• 2 weeks later...

I think he'll be ok as long as he has either Colo or Williamson alongside him. He's quite a decent defender despite the stick he's had on here but he needs a big centre back alongside as he's a full back by rights.

Guest Howaythetoon

It took him a good few minutes to get into the game but once he did he coped well and in the second half he out muscled Drogba once or twice and mopped up well enough. His distribution wasn't good mind. I remember he played the ball out once and it went straight to a Chelsea play, all from 20 yards or so. If you can't place a ball to your own team-mate from 20 yards...

i thought he was very good.

Lost Drogba for the 1st goal, but everyone else had went to sleep as well and i blame Oberton for not making the effort to prevent the ball going out as a blind man could see the cross took a deflection off taylor.

Lost Drogba for the 1st goal, but everyone else had went to sleep as well and i blame Oberton for not making the effort to prevent the ball going out as a blind man could see the cross took a deflection off taylor.

You serious?

"very good"  :lol: at fault for two goals ffs, not that i'm singling him out as there wasn't a great deal he could do considering the situation we were in for the later goal, and the height disadvantage with Drogba, but it still needs to be taken into account. he did do quite well other than that, apart from being shite trying to bring the ball out from the back (largely left to taylor). Not bad, but good? certainly not. maybe in comparison to what people expected, but not on an objective scale.

You serious?

Aye, Stevie Wonder could have seen the deflection and Steven Taylor was bollocking Oberton about it while Chelsea were celebrating the goal pointing at his head and making the gesture that the ball had deflected up.

I saw the deflection and couldn't beleive Oberton just let it go out.

:lol: :lol: A blind man with slow-mo action HD replays perhaps. And even then it's debatable :lol:

You serious?

Aye, Stevie Wonder could have seen the deflection and Steven Taylor was bollocking Oberton about it while Chelsea were celebrating the goal pointing at his head and making the gesture that the ball had deflected up.

I saw the deflection and couldn't beleive Oberton just let it go out.

:o