James Perch

BeloEmre

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Decent performance, mostly down to the leadership and example of Coloccini next to him. Was assertive enough and made a few vital challenges.

Heard a rumour that James Perch was next (in a long line) of players to have been written off by a large section of our support before turning a series of half-competent displays. Surely a fallacy!

Not 3 half-competent displays from him, surely? He's "worse than shit", apparently.

Heard a rumour that James Perch was next (in a long line) of players to have been written off by a large section of our support before turning a series of half-competent displays. Surely a fallacy!

Not 3 half-competent displays from him, surely? He's "worse than shit", apparently.

Well done.

Played well. Was always going to be the easier of the 2 games but what he needed to do he did well today. If i slag him off when he's crap then it's only fair to praise him when he does ok.

You'd think the same entirely logical concept would apply to the manager wouldn't you?

Half competent last week? Did you watch the game through the haze of a cocktail of hard drugs? Or when he was supposed to be marking Drogba for that matter?

Did alright today.

Guest Heneage

Played well. Was always going to be the easier of the 2 games but what he needed to do he did well today. If i slag him off when he's crap then it's only fair to praise him when he does ok.

You'd think the same entirely logical concept would apply to the manager wouldn't you?

Only if you stick to that performance.

Just seen him on Tynemouth beach. His puppy licked my little girls face.

Was going to make a joke about perch being a freshwater fish, but thought I'd look like an even bigger twat than I already did as I stood using a big bit of seaweed to brush up imaginary rubbish from the sand.